I usually don't post much on here but here's a pretty cool build that we've just finished before the holiday.
I drove this around the last couple days and I gotta tell you that this combination is potent for a street GTR. I absolutely love how quick and nimble down at low RPM range for a high horsepower GTR. It doesn't take 4500rpm & up to really maneuver this heavy car around traffic as you can see the torque curve on the dyno graph.
In short, you just gotta feel it!
Here are the specs. More professional photos and video to follow. Enjoy...
- 4.1 Liter Fully-Built Jotech Engine w/ Jotech CNC Heads / Billet Engine Girdle & Oil Pan
- HKS GT1000+ Twin Turbo Kit
- Sheptrans "One K" Drag Pack Fully-Built GR6 Transmission w/T1 Brace & Overflow Catch Can
- DSS N169 Rear Axles Kit
- Dodson DCT Fluids
- ETS Race Front Mount Intercooler Kit / Tial Blow Off Valves
- GotBoost 3" Dual Air Intakes
- Greddy 94mm Titanium Exhaust System
- Alpha Carbon / Billet Intake Manifold
- 2000cc ID Injectors
- Alpha Twin Brushless Pumps Fuel System
- Alpha Fuel Rails
- Carbing Coolant Overflow
- Burschur Oil Catch Can
- DCT Carbon Steering Wheel
- Cobb AccessPort V3 w/TCM
- Jotech Flex-Fuel Kit & Fuel Pres. Monitoring System
- Jotech Custom Flex-Tune: E85 / 93OCT / E98
- Jotech.01|ADV1 Gloss Liquid Smoke Custom Competition Spec 20x10.5 | 20x12 Rears
- Nitto NT05 275/35ZR20 Fronts / Toyo R888 315/30ZR20 Rears
- N-Tuned Carbon Fiber Body Kit
- Top Secret Rear Lower Carbon Spoiler w/3rd Brake Light
- ASM Custom Leather Seats
- DCT Motorsports Carbon Steering Wheel
- Halon Fire Extinguisher w/ Billet Quick Release Mount
- Jotech Custom Painted Big Brake Kit
- 2015 Headlights & Taillights
- Rear Clear LED Lights & Fronts