Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The June 2017 Sale from WGP! This sale is 1000x better than all previous sales!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Doug@WGP

Doug@WGP

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,865 posts
  • Joined 25-April 13

It's June!... as promised in the title, this month will contain potentially our biggest sale ever... 

The Marriage Sale!

June was named by the Romans for Juno, the Goddess of Marriage.  Marriage can be a very exciting time for a couple, or it can put a damper on your GT-R mod plans... For those extra cool people who want to give the gift of GT-R parts for wedding presents... if you're getting married this month, or your wedding anniversary falls during this month, take 10% off any orders placed with us all month long!  

The Mecca Sale!

The Muslim tradition of Ramadan takes place primarily during the month of June.  To commemorate Mohammed's first revelations, Muslims around the world fast from sun up to sun down, and don't engage in any behavior that could be considered sinful.  There's probably an exemption for speeding.  To help celebrate, if you're a Muslim, take 10% off all orders placed with us this month!  

The Wheat Harvest Sale!

June 1st of this year is also the end of the Jewish holiday of Shavuot, which historically represents the day that God gave the Torah to the Jewish people at Mount Sinai.  It also commemorates the first harvest of wheat once the Jews arrived in Israel.  To celebrate, if you're Jewish, take 10% off any orders placed with us this month!

The Great Outdoors Sale!

June is officially "Great Outdoors" Month in the United States!  Many people will remember this as a great movie with John Candy and Dan Aykroyd about the challenges of taking a camping trip with the family... along with a bald-assed bear!  Post a picture of your GT-R in front of a tent or cabin and we'll give you a $200 gift card to the shop!

Let's See Some Donuts Sale!

June 2nd is National Donut Day!  Post a video of your GT-R doing donuts to Instagram or YouTube, tagging us (@WGPerformance) and we'll discount any ShepTrans work all month long by 5% to repair the damage you just caused to your center diff.

The Father's Day Sale!

The third Sunday in June is Father's Day!  Since this is the first year that I'll be a father for it, the shop won't be open... which means I won't be paying very close attention to the pricing running through the shop... To make my life easier, we'll round down the total of any orders placed with us on the day to the nearest thousand dollars. 

The Summer Solstice / Yoga Pants Sale!

Somebody had the great idea to combine the longest day of the year with International Yoga Day, prolonging our potential viewing of yoga pants. Post a picture on the 21st of your GT-R and a pair of Yoga Pants (preferably being worn) and we'll give you a $100 gift card to the shop!

The Take Your Dog to Work in the GT-R Day Sale!

The Friday after Father's day is Take Your Dog to Work Day!   I actually named one of my dogs, a Boston Terrier, "Gaston Tiberius Ross" (Do the math.)  This also followed our naming convention of using Disney character names for pet names.  (The other two dogs being pugs named Lilo and Stitch.)  Post a picture of your dog in the GT-R and we'll take 25% off any labor bills at the shop all month long, as long as you bring the dog to either of the shops to collect!

The Corn on the Cobb Sale!

June 11th is National Corn on the Cobb day in the United States, and we've milked this pun so many times in different sales its not even funny.  Buy a Cobb Accessport from us this month and your choice of either a flex fuel kit or a flex tune from us are free, as long as you also buy the other one from us too!  

The Sushi Sale!

June 18th is International Sushi Day!  All JDM parts ordered from us this day get free shipping from Japan.  (Just don't ask us to overnight them!)

The Chocolate Pudding Sale!

June 26th is National Chocolate Pudding Day (Is it just me or are they really stretching it with these holidays...?) This is a day that will never be the same after Bill Cosby is tried this month... but to keep the hope alive, any owners of Dark Chocolate colored (Black?) GT-Rs will get free installation of any bolt-ons all month long!

and last but not least....

The Risky Business Sale!

We've been in business since 2012 working on GT-Rs, and in fact have produced nearly 1000 GT-R invoices to date.  In fact, we're currently on invoice #982. To celebrate the milestone of our One Thousandth (1000) GT-R invoice... whatever we end up invoicing on it will be FREE!  

• 7racer and GDZ1LLAH like this

Doug Ross
Owner of Weapons Grade Performance
-Northeast/Pacific Northwest Shops where we ONLY work on GT-Rs
-Owner/Builder of the 1st Ever Home Garage GT-R Drivetrain Removal
Cobb Protuner / EcuTek Tuner / MoTec Calibrator
-Mainline Dyno in House
doug@weaponsgradeperformance.com
Our Online Store
East Coast Location 21B Ozick Dr, Durham, CT   West Coast Location 16726 146th St SE, Monroe, WA

Tim1137

Tim1137

Stage 2 Member

• 226 posts
  • Joined 04-January 16
  • LocationSomerset MA

So I can buy $1499 worth of parts for $1,000? Where do I sign up?  :lol:

Doug@WGP

Doug@WGP

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,865 posts
  • Joined 25-April 13

So I can buy $1499 worth of parts for $1,000? Where do I sign up? :lol:

on father's day yes ;)

Doug Ross
-Mainline Dyno in House
Our Online Store
East Coast Location 21B Ozick Dr, Durham, CT   West Coast Location 16726 146th St SE, Monroe, WA

haul s

haul s

Stage 4 Member

• 569 posts
  • Joined 18-October 14
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

So I can buy $1499 worth of parts for $1,000? Where do I sign up?  :lol:

not at https://spdbydesign.com/shop/apparently

2014 Nissan GT-R Black Edition - haulin' ass!
sigpic71174_3.gif
---
2004 Audi B6 S4 Sedan MT6 - SOLD - OG ass hauler
Brilliant Red, Black/Silver

Doug@WGP

Doug@WGP

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,865 posts
  • Joined 25-April 13

not at https://spdbydesign.com/shop/apparently

On that site you can buy $500 worth of parts for $1000!
  • 7racer likes this

Doug Ross
-Mainline Dyno in House
Our Online Store

valond922

valond922

Stock

• Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 24-March 17

Hmm. I took it to mean rounding down of any number between 1001-1999.  Is this just wishful thinking? lol

Brett

Doug@WGP

Doug@WGP

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,865 posts
  • Joined 25-April 13
We're getting awfully close to that 1000th invoice ;)

Doug Ross
-Mainline Dyno in House
Our Online Store

ESRGTR

ESRGTR

Stock

• Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15
Reminder, today is the Father's Day sale! Ready to order

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users