Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My build story to 900 WHP :-( ..... get the popcorn!

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

OuLikeBlueGTRs

OuLikeBlueGTRs

Stage 3 Member

• 341 posts
  • Joined 03-August 15

For Trans, only 20%* are bad compared to 50%* engines...

​*Numbers may not be accurate 

Thank god for that best in the business top notch super warranty, wonder how any of us survived GTR life without them :P

• Tim and shawnhayes like this

daisy16906

daisy16906

Stock

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 11-April 17

UPDATE: 

Happy to report Jack and Jacks Transmission have stepped up and stood behind their product. 

Build update: 

Car made 840 LBS/Torque yesterday at 32psi with Drag 800 (Billet baskets) holding strong!!!!!  

wyndzer

wyndzer

Stock

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 02-September 16
You sent the car back to Jacks to have them fix it?
  • Tim and Blkonblk88 like this

daisy16906

daisy16906

Stock

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 11-April 17

My pump (20 psi) and e78 (30-32 psi) dyno. 

Attached Files

daisy16906

daisy16906

Stock

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 11-April 17

I kept the car local, but great news Jack stood behind his product and helped meet my customer experience expectations. 

Doug@WGP

Doug@WGP

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,557 posts
  • Joined 25-April 13
We did the rebuild and new tune.
  • Tim and BAZ007 like this

Doug Ross
Owner of Weapons Grade Performance
-Northeast/Pacific Northwest Shops where we ONLY work on GT-Rs
-Owner/Builder of the 1st Ever Home Garage GT-R Drivetrain Removal
Cobb Protuner / EcuTek Tuner
-All Wheel Drive Mustang Dyno in House
doug@weaponsgradeperformance.com
Our Online Store
East Coast Location 226 N. Plains Industrial Rd, Wallingford CT 06492 203-668-4765

BAZ007

BAZ007

Stage 4 Member

• 697 posts
  • Joined 24-January 15

Glad you had this straightened out and the car look insanely responsive with over 600WTQ/780WHP before 4K RPM!

daisy16906

daisy16906

Stock

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 11-April 17

Thanks BAZ007 ..... tune makes it super easy to stay in sweet spot for power on demand. 

J5isalive

J5isalive

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 360 posts
  • Joined 27-September 13

We did the rebuild and new tune.

oh jeez....  havent seen anything of decent news coming out of WGP lately on facebook.

Sorry I have edited this post because Doug didnt like what I had written which is fine... I am however glad to know Doug is alive and well and willing to respond here as he has been MIA to the criticism he is receiving on facebook with regards to his shops shoddy work.   Would be nice for him to make an appearance and tell his side of the story as his name and his shop are dragged through the dirt from past and present customers.

Edited by J5isalive, 07 August 2017 - 09:12 AM.

Doug@WGP

Doug@WGP

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,557 posts
  • Joined 25-April 13

oh jeez.... havent seen anything of decent news coming out of WGP lately on facebook.

Sorry I have edited this post because Doug didnt like what I had written which is fine... I am however glad to know Doug is alive and well and willing to respond here as he has been MIA to the criticism he is receiving on facebook with regards to his shops shoddy work. Would be nice for him to make an appearance and tell his side of the story as his name and his shop are dragged through the dirt from past and present customers.

I'm not a member of Balttalion and have no interest in being one, as I think the quality of posts there is extremely low, and the group is populated by non GTR owners as well as a large number of fake accounts, shills, trolls, and people who have nothing better to do than comment on us without ever having actually had any work performed by us. If any actual customers of ours has a problem with our work, they're welcome to post in the vendor review sections on the forum, which I think you'll find are overwhelmingly populated by positive reviews of our work, and I will gladly respond.

Doug Ross
Owner of Weapons Grade Performance
-Northeast/Pacific Northwest Shops where we ONLY work on GT-Rs
-Owner/Builder of the 1st Ever Home Garage GT-R Drivetrain Removal
Cobb Protuner / EcuTek Tuner
-All Wheel Drive Mustang Dyno in House
doug@weaponsgradeperformance.com
Our Online Store
East Coast Location 226 N. Plains Industrial Rd, Wallingford CT 06492 203-668-4765

daisy16906

daisy16906

Stock

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 11-April 17

Moderator please close my thread ...... this was about my build, not bash on venders based on drama from other forums.   

ghostrider

ghostrider

Stage 1 Member

• 128 posts
  • Joined 07-February 14

Before the close..........

I'm glad you were able to resolve your issues with your build an best of luck in the Future..

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 8,561 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches

We are locking it as the OP has asked

• elf_cruiser likes this
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users