Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

R35 NASA Super Touring Road Race Build

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

mikelmarion

mikelmarion

Stage 1 Member

• 111 posts
  • Joined 31-March 17

Sorry I missed this question earlier. My powertrain is completely stock, except K&N air filters

wow, will be interesting to see the performance with the current weight loss.  Congrats on passing inspection!

• elf_cruiser likes this

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,635 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
And midpipe and tune right elf?

Car looks the business. Except for the rubbish numbers on it. Was 23 and 35 both taken? ;-)

Dave

elf_cruiser

elf_cruiser

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,554 posts
  • Joined 13-September 13

And midpipe and tune right elf?

Car looks the business. Except for the rubbish numbers on it. Was 23 and 35 both taken? ;-)

Dave

Oh sorry, I forgot about the exhaust, yes I have a catless midpipe and 4" open exhaust.

And 458 is because I'm forever a Ferrari fan. I considered changing to 488 this year, but meh...
  • 7racer likes this

2010 GT-R - Matte Gray, AP/Carbotech, BSE trans cooler, BSE tune on ECUTek, H&R sways, AMSOIL, NASA-AZ TT2 and occasional DD
1976 FJ-40 Rock Buggy - tube chassis, LQ4, 700R4, NP205, Rockwells, F&R hydraulic steering, Fox, Ballistic, lots of 4130, 7068, and AR400

2001 Ford Excursion - V10, DD and occasional tow rig

facebook.com/DangerousEnterprises

Do want someday - Radical, 599 GTB w/FHP, 430 Scud, Superlite Coupe, FF Type 65 Coupe

mikelmarion

mikelmarion

Stage 1 Member

• 111 posts
  • Joined 31-March 17
Elf, did you ever get a chance to get a weight on the glass and the rear aluminum divider in the back? I've never seen the weights for the windshield, doors, rear glass and the divider posted.

elf_cruiser

elf_cruiser

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,554 posts
  • Joined 13-September 13

Elf, did you ever get a chance to get a weight on the glass and the rear aluminum divider in the back? I've never seen the weights for the windshield, doors, rear glass and the divider posted.

I didn't. If I have time tmrw I will try to remember to weigh them. We're getting packed and loaded up to leave for COTA.
  • 7racer and Dan_585 like this

2010 GT-R - Matte Gray, AP/Carbotech, BSE trans cooler, BSE tune on ECUTek, H&R sways, AMSOIL, NASA-AZ TT2 and occasional DD
1976 FJ-40 Rock Buggy - tube chassis, LQ4, 700R4, NP205, Rockwells, F&R hydraulic steering, Fox, Ballistic, lots of 4130, 7068, and AR400

2001 Ford Excursion - V10, DD and occasional tow rig

facebook.com/DangerousEnterprises

Do want someday - Radical, 599 GTB w/FHP, 430 Scud, Superlite Coupe, FF Type 65 Coupe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users