Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Grand Tour Season 1 Thread

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,587 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago

Всем привет! Ребят помогите найти фильм Ледокол 2016 года в нормальном качестве? Уже весь интернет обыскал и немогу найти. Заранее Всем спасибо)

the google translation is...

Hello! Guys help me find the film Icebreaker 2016 as normal? I have searched the entire internet and cant find it. Thank you in advance)

im not sure if he's talking about some film called icebreakers, or grand tour, but here's a link to grand tour if you dont have amazon. if you are looking for icebreaker 2016 i dunno what that is.

Now, before you goto this page make sure you have anti malware, anti virus and browser plugs to block advertisements and popups. if you do not you will have all sorts of problems. so this is a warning to not goto this page unless you are well protected.

им не уверен, если он говорит о каких-то фильм под названием ледоколов, или большой тур, но вот ссылку на большой тур, если вы не имеете амазонка. если вы ищете ледокола 2016 года я не знаю, что это такое.

im ne uveren, yesli on govorit o kakikh-to fil'm pod nazvaniyem ledokolov, ili bol'shoy tur, no vot ssylku na bol'shoy tur, yesli vy ne imeyete amazonka. yesli vy ishchete ledokola 2016 goda ya ne znayu, chto eto takoye.

Теперь, прежде чем перейти эту страницу убедитесь, что у вас есть анти вредоносных программ, антивирусное и браузер подключается к блоку рекламы и всплывающих окон. если вы не делаете вы будете иметь все виды проблем. так что это предупреждение не Гото эту страницу, если вы не хорошо защищены.

Teper', prezhde chem pereyti etu stranitsu ubedites', chto u vas yest' anti vredonosnykh programm, antivirusnoye i brauzer podklyuchayetsya k bloku reklamy i vsplyvayushchikh okon. yesli vy ne delayete vy budete imet' vse vidy problem. tak chto eto preduprezhdeniye ne Goto etu stranitsu, yesli vy ne khorosho zashchishcheny.

http://www.watchfree...-putlocker.html

if someone thinks his post is pure spam please delete my post too.

elf_cruiser

elf_cruiser

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,948 posts
  • Joined 13-September 13
Ian, Randy Pobst has his own show and it's not very good. Pretty bad humor...

I just watched ep 2 and it was... meh. I'm worried that the GT may never be as good as the original :/

2010 GT-R - Matte Gray, AP/Carbotech, BSE trans cooler, BSE tune on ECUTek, H&R sways, AMSOIL, NASA-AZ TT2 and occasional DD
1976 FJ-40 Rock Buggy - tube chassis, LQ4, 700R4, NP205, Rockwells, F&R hydraulic steering, Fox, Ballistic, lots of 4130, 7068, and AR400

2001 Ford Excursion - V10, DD and occasional tow rig

facebook.com/DangerousEnterprises

Do want someday - Radical, 599 GTB w/FHP, 430 Scud, Superlite Coupe, FF Type 65 Coupe

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,587 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago

What did you guys think of this week's episode "Morroccan Roll"?

The Grand Tour studio arrives in Rotterdam where Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May introduce a lightweight sport car test featuring the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, the Mazda MX5 and the Zenos E10 in the stunning landscapes of Morocco. Also in this show, Hammond and May play a traditional board game using cars and Dutch band Golden Earring are the guest stars.

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,631 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

I just finished the previous episode...I think the 5th one is the best so far according to the web?

• ian.r likes this

In7anity!!

Chrisp1

Chrisp1

Stock

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 14-December 16
  • LocationRI
I enjoyed the first 2 episodes. They obviously have some fine tuning to do- the new version of the sting is just annoying in my opinion and the celebrity deaths were a giant waste of time. I'm sure they will continue to dial things in and make it amazing

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,587 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago

anyone see ep's 7 & 8 yet? epic, just epic.

• 7racer likes this

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,631 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

anyone see ep's 7 & 8 yet? epic, just epic.

Totally loved it. Nice change of pace and good seeing the guys doing epic crazy things. James May sure does say "shit" a lot now that he isn't on public TV!! Lol
  • ian.r likes this

In7anity!!

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,587 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago
What did you guys think of the NSX segment on ep9?
  • 7racer likes this

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,631 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

What did you guys think of the NSX segment on ep9?

loved ep9!  Laughed during the battery segment and the Hammond apocalypse segment!!!  the guns were hilarious

NSX........not so sure. Maybe I should drive one.

• ian.r likes this

In7anity!!

MMC Racing

MMC Racing

Stage 3 Member

• 315 posts
  • Joined 30-December 14
  • LocationNew Mexico

So this show got better?  I went 3 episodes in and then stopped watching.

2015 GT-R Deep Blue Pearl Premium
Linney Tuning, SD Kit, EFR Turbos, AWD Controller, Throttle Bodies, Fuel Rails | Ecutek BT | ID1700x injectors | SBD Intakes

Shep 1K | T1 Trans Brace | Visconti Flex Fuel, Fuel Basket with dual 485, Hardwire Kit | Buschur Race Intercooler, Pro Catch Can

AMS built short block

2016 Mustang GT
Procharger Stage 2 | nGauge | Lund Tuning | Long Tube Headers

tgkb278

tgkb278

Stage 4 Member

• 416 posts
  • Joined 09-February 14
  • LocationBack to CA

loved ep9! Laughed during the battery segment and the Hammond apocalypse segment!!! the guns were hilarious

NSX........not so sure. Maybe I should drive one.

You never give Clarkson a tank, nevertheless a destroyer

Getting the old TG feel back, loving the boys

Edited by tgkb278, 08 January 2017 - 02:40 PM.

• 7racer likes this

tgkb278

tgkb278

Stage 4 Member

• 416 posts
  • Joined 09-February 14
  • LocationBack to CA

So this show got better? I went 3 episodes in and then stopped watching.

MC this is all you need to know
a4a055f07d12c0fae409bf8199422db0.jpg
  • ian.r and 7racer like this

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,587 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago
Grand Tour Ep10 impressions? The 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia review was impressive.

The boys are getting more comfortable as the episodes progress.
  • 7racer likes this

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,587 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,631 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

Grand Tour Ep10 impressions? The 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia review was impressive.

The boys are getting more comfortable as the episodes progress.

Agree. Laughed out loud on the plan while I was watching this episode.

The Alfa looks pretty good too!

Does anyone stream their show to TV? It's kinda cool as you can see some stuff on the app that tells you snippets of things they are talking about, like the host, that the Land Rover was really a series 2 etc...

In7anity!!

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,587 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago

E12 didnt have my full attention. the Porsche bit was funny, and James may went balls out. im just not into suv's and shooting brakes. if you are into suv's and shooting brakes, you might like it.

The scenery was amazing and of course the cinematography, the guys were also entertaining.

They did say "Nissan GT-R" once in this episode.

will the new stig driver ever like any car? i think he liked one of the american cars?

Here's a link to Jalopnik's "the grand tour" category of articles.

https://jalopnik.com.../the-grand-tour

this was a good read

https://jalopnik.com...-sti-1789119745

Current leaderboard

Spoiler

• 7racer likes this

wspy

wspy

Stage 2.5 Member

• OEM Member
  • 257 posts
  • Joined 04-January 13
  • LocationJamaica WI

• ian.r likes this

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 4,195 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Ian, Randy Pobst has his own show and it's not very good. Pretty bad humor...

I just watched ep 2 and it was... meh. I'm worried that the GT may never be as good as the original :/

I disagree. I love the racing line. His humour is so over the top lame I love it. He's clearly having fun.

Dave

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,587 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago
I haven't seen it yet, any links?

elf_cruiser

elf_cruiser

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,948 posts
  • Joined 13-September 13

I disagree. I love the racing line. His humour is so over the top lame I love it. He's clearly having fun.

Dave

Ahhhh, you're one of those guys that likes Adam Sandler movies I bet...?

2010 GT-R - Matte Gray, AP/Carbotech, BSE trans cooler, BSE tune on ECUTek, H&R sways, AMSOIL, NASA-AZ TT2 and occasional DD
1976 FJ-40 Rock Buggy - tube chassis, LQ4, 700R4, NP205, Rockwells, F&R hydraulic steering, Fox, Ballistic, lots of 4130, 7068, and AR400

2001 Ford Excursion - V10, DD and occasional tow rig

facebook.com/DangerousEnterprises

Do want someday - Radical, 599 GTB w/FHP, 430 Scud, Superlite Coupe, FF Type 65 Coupe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users