Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just gonna man up and admit it, you guys were right, never should have helped SBD

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
429 replies to this topic

VR_power

VR_power

Stage 4 Member

• 1,016 posts
  • Joined 05-January 15
Jack I'd say delete these posts and PM people info so he doesn't see this
  • Buschur Racing and awdtt like this

J5isalive

J5isalive

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 401 posts
  • Joined 27-September 13
He already saw it. Guy lives online

But get real, they won't be able to consistently make quality parts, it will continue to be hit or miss. People are playing the lottery when they order his junk.

Edited by J5isalive, 03 November 2016 - 09:18 PM.

• HiBoost, 7racer and Buschur Racing like this

supraman95

supraman95

Stock

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 12-May 16
Speechless!!!! Thanks again TSM for my Elite build and Dave for the parts I have bought from you over the years with my previous GTRs and EVos.
  • 7racer and Buschur Racing like this

awdtt

awdtt

Stage 4 Member

• 1,086 posts
  • Joined 14-August 14

David, sorry that things didn't work out.  At least you had the balls to put it out there in the first place when you got that 60-page thread going.  One thing's for sure, the community can use the type of transparency you showed then and now.

• 7racer, elf_cruiser and Buschur Racing like this

2015 BE Frankenmotor

elf_cruiser

elf_cruiser

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,938 posts
  • Joined 13-September 13
Sorry to hear about this David. Please don't let this one bad experience stop you from continuing to R&D and make our platform better. We need shops like yours to keep pushing the R35 further and faster down the track!
  • Buschur Racing and thebeast like this

2010 GT-R - Matte Gray, AP/Carbotech, BSE trans cooler, BSE tune on ECUTek, H&R sways, AMSOIL, NASA-AZ TT2 and occasional DD
1976 FJ-40 Rock Buggy - tube chassis, LQ4, 700R4, NP205, Rockwells, F&R hydraulic steering, Fox, Ballistic, lots of 4130, 7068, and AR400

2001 Ford Excursion - V10, DD and occasional tow rig

facebook.com/DangerousEnterprises

Do want someday - Radical, 599 GTB w/FHP, 430 Scud, Superlite Coupe, FF Type 65 Coupe

Doug@WGP

Doug@WGP

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,748 posts
  • Joined 25-April 13
This is pic is from 2013... just sayin. b3a2b1515837744b49fdc4725cae2eae.png

Doug Ross
Owner of Weapons Grade Performance
-Northeast/Pacific Northwest Shops where we ONLY work on GT-Rs
-Owner/Builder of the 1st Ever Home Garage GT-R Drivetrain Removal
Cobb Protuner / EcuTek Tuner
-All Wheel Drive Mustang Dyno in House
doug@weaponsgradeperformance.com
Our Online Store
East Coast Location 226 N. Plains Industrial Rd, Wallingford CT 06492 203-668-4765

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 4,174 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Dave, kudos and condolences. I'm sorry both you and Jack got burnt by this fucktard, and I hope you both continue to develop innovative parts.

Also, your collaboration with Bill@SiR is something I'm particularly excited about. Your shop, service, thirst for data and Bill's turbos and experience is a killer combo.

Jack, that is amazingly unethical behaviour to have to deal with. Don't lose faith entirely, plenty of good people still around. :-)

Also I say keep the data out there. It shows very clearly two things, your effort and drive to take care of your customers, which is by all accounts ridiculously good, and it also shows that sbd products are junk. No matter what version you're on, it's cheap shit built by people who don't care. If that's someone's bag, I'm not sure why they own a GT-R.. Just seems arse about.

Thanks you both for helping the community move forward and past leeches like this.

Dave
  • Tim, ttknf and Buschur Racing like this

ttknf

ttknf

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 384 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

Tired of seeing people get screwed by this clown. Posted everything neatly from this thread for everyone to see. If what MC said is true and the AutoGuide people are hands-off now, then hopefully this will stick:

http://www.gtrlife.c...80#entry3060298

• 7racer and Buschur Racing like this

jima

jima

Stage 4 Member

• 1,129 posts
  • Joined 15-February 14
  • LocationSouth Florida

Gotta say as many disagreements I had with you Dave, it takes big balls to admit you where wrong so kudos there.

Perhaps sharing stories like these will eventually bring down this asshole, I still remember when he used to drive a POS 240sx in South Florida and he started copying shit, is pretty amazing actually how far he has come making copy's of other people's stuff from driving a pile of shit (need to find pics) s13 to what he has now, Karma does exist and it will come down hard on this asshole like Brian says just hope is soon.

• Tim, ttknf and Buschur Racing like this

VR_power

VR_power

Stage 4 Member

• 1,016 posts
  • Joined 05-January 15
This was Dave when he learned of being back stabbed with sbd copying his IC

• HiBoost and Buschur Racing like this

jdmrb1

jdmrb1

Stage 3 Member

• 360 posts
  • Joined 22-February 15
  • LocationYokohama Japan

POPULAR

Tired of seeing people get screwed by this clown. Posted everything neatly from this thread for everyone to see. If what MC said is true and the AutoGuide people are hands-off now, then hopefully this will stick:

http://www.gtrlife.c...80#entry3060298

SBD removed from Battalion

• 7racer, ttknf, choerizo and 4 others like this

240Z TwinTurbo

240Z TwinTurbo

Stage 2.5 Member

• 267 posts
  • Joined 06-February 14
  • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

This is pic is from 2013... just sayin. b3a2b1515837744b49fdc4725cae2eae.png

SBD screwed me as well, which I posted about on the other forum and it was resolved to my satisfaction.  Therefore, I can honestly say my comments are from an objective viewpoint.  I struggle to understand the argument that SBD copied the short route design when Dave designed his short route setup knowing the DI short route setup existed.  Heck, I came up with the idea as well in 2014 only to find out that SIR and DI both had built short route setups that were running on customer cars.  I also built a short route setup on my GTR because it makes sense the benefits of such a design.  I'm not knocking Dave's frustration because I experienced it for myself, but I think folks should address things that are legitimate issues.

• Buschur Racing likes this

2006 EVO IX (573hp/439tq @ wheels)

2009 GTR Premium (707hp/628tq @ wheels)

Built RB26 with no home (everything is for sale...lots of stuff)

Garrett V-band TwinScroll GTX35r Topmount Experiment
Garrett V-band TwinScroll GTX3576r, Curt Brown 10:1 2L, R2's, 110octane, 573hp/439tq

Buschur Racing

Buschur Racing

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,360 posts
  • Joined 19-September 13
  • LocationWakeman, Ohio

POPULAR

SBD screwed me as well, which I posted about on the other forum and it was resolved to my satisfaction.  Therefore, I can honestly say my comments are from an objective viewpoint.  I struggle to understand the argument that SBD copied the short route design when Dave designed his short route setup knowing the DI short route setup existed.  Heck, I came up with the idea as well in 2014 only to find out that SIR and DI both had built short route setups that were running on customer cars.  I also built a short route setup on my GTR because it makes sense the benefits of such a design.  I'm not knocking Dave's frustration because I experienced it for myself, but I think folks should address things that are legitimate issues.

I didn't say he copied it, if I did, then that's not how I should have stated it.  My frustration in this is he was getting out of the GTR market, going to sell the car, done with it.  Just wanted it fixed and put back together.  So we brought the car in, fixed it all, got a lot of publicity for him and as I said the car came out good, I saw no reason to not use any part that was on the car for other builds as it came out nicely.  While it was here, his Street Intercooler was found to be junk, him and I discussed this and he went to our Race FMIC.  At that point his word to me was, "I need a good Race FMIC for my kits, I am going to sell yours and promote them, this is going to be huge for both of us, 100%."  Anyone who ever spoke to him knows that's one of his favorite expressions, "100%"  Shortly after I see his car at yet the next shop (and keep in mind him and I had no foul words, bad experiences or anything) getting what looked like our Race FMIC built on it......made no sense.  I confronted him about it.  He said there wasn't enough profit in my product and he needed to offer his own but not to worry it would be a year before it was released and not to worry he wasn't going to touch my bread and butter the Billet BFIC.  Within what I'd guess a month, I see him posting about the intercooler that is being done now, exact same core dimensions, short route etc.  Is it a copy?  Hell now, I/C pipes fit poorly at the bottom, inlets/outlets smashed like a hack job, our old style mounting points etc.,  The point is he is a flat out liar and I don't deal with liars, it is my "100%" pet peeve.

• ttknf, KrieGTR, droptopp and 2 others like this

www.buschurracing.com

BR160 package, stock turbofolds, 8.33@168.68 mph, E80 fuel.  

BR160 package, stock turbofolds, 8.74@160.08 mph, 93 octane.

Standing 1/2 mile 199.29 mph

COBB TUNING DEALER AND PRO TUNER

BUSCHUR RACING on FACEBOOK

BR SHOOTOUT on FACEBOOK

Buschur Racing

Buschur Racing

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,360 posts
  • Joined 19-September 13
  • LocationWakeman, Ohio

POPULAR

Chris:  We ended up doing a short route design, but like I said, we're a solid 6-9 months away.
from having anything
We're still in the design phase.

Me:  i wish you'd just sell ours

Chris:

I would, but I need the margin.
I need to be making $2K, not $500..
As we are mostly dealer sales based
and I don't have the margin to give our distributors

--------------------

Chris:

That's my issue.
If we could do more retail
i'd be set

Me:

i can't build them for that

Chris:

I know man
You have a badass product
Zero doubt
I just have to make these decisions based on our business model.
and margin is everything here
for us to have enough to give our dealers a good profit margin...and then us still turn a profit.
But...I've instructed Tim to sell yours....for the next foreseeable future.
Like I said, we're at LEAST 6 months away...
and probably longer
We've really struggled to bring new products to market this year.

-------------------

****NOW THIS NEXT CONVERSATION IS WHERE I SAW HE WAS BUILDING AN INTERCOOLER THAT LOOKED JUST LIKE OUR RACE FMIC WE PUT ON HIS CAR:

ME:
So after I helped you on your car, installed our race FMIC kit, you couldn't see it was a decent thing to do to maybe just use our kit or use us to build it.  I have to say I see why you burn bridges.

CHRIS:

Huh?
We hired a company in Atlanta to design and build these for us.
Why are you worried?
I intentionally decided NoT to build a short route kit
So it wouldn't interfere with your product
I know that's your bread & butter, so we did a traditional design.
Just really surprised you would post that in our announcement thread ;(
As I respected you Enough to do our own design.
And not a BFIC type product
I have/had every intention of continuing to make your product available to those who wanted a short route design.
I've also respected you enough to give you free reign to post in our FB group.
No other vendor has been allowed to post like you have.

I just don't understand why you'd attack me now.​

****I DROPPED IT AFTER HIS RESPONSE AND LET IT GO.  THEN I SAW HIM AT FRENCH LICK 1/2 MILE, ATE DINNER WITH HIM AND LISTENED TO HIM "100%" EVERY WORD THAT CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH AND REALIZED WHEN HE SAYS "100%" IT'S HIM TRYING TO CONVINCE HIMSELF HE'S NOT LYING"

-------------------------

*****THE REMAINDER OF THIS IS THE CONVERSATION IN FULL FROM WHEN I SAW THE PICS POSTED THE OTHER DAY OF THIS NEW SHORT ROUTE KIT:

ME Sending his quote back to him:

"I intentionally decided NoT to build a short route kit
So it wouldn't interfere with your product
I know that's your bread & butter, so we did a traditional design."
That didn't last long.....

CHRIS:

This is a Fathouse product we will private label.
But they will also sell as Fathouse

ME:

I give up man.
Fucking pisses me off.
If you were going to have someone copy our idea could have just had us do it.  I look back on helping you and you were ready to get out of the GTR market cause it was sucking for you.  The boost we gave you promoting you and saying your parts worked well on your car was one of the larger mistakes I think I ever made.  You like many people I have met are a huge disappointment to me.  At this point we can just cut ties, you use people to your benefit and then move on.  The accusations and such are all true about you, I should have listened.

CHRIS:

We were a successful company before we ever met David. If you're trying to make the claim you are why we're successful, I think that's an overstatement.

But I respect your choice.
I continue to believe this market is big enough for every vendor, and every product.
I really think you shouldn't lose sleep on what one vendor is doing.
You've got a great product, keep posting results and let it speak for itself.
But to worry about what we're doing is foolish, as it's short sighted.
ETS, AMS, BL, Titan....and probably 20 other companies make R35 GTR intercoolers and everyone is successful.
Everyone is eating.
So man, focus on your product....and they will continue to sell, regardless of what we...or any other vendor...releases.

ME:
My promoting you and straightening your car out, defending you was a boost to both your business and you.  You were ready to give up on the GTR until you got it back from us and about that same time is when the actual back stabbing began.  Yes there is plenty of room in the market, I don't need to hear any of your sales pitch on that, I've heard it for hours on end from you multiple times already.  Your suggestions/education aren't needed, thanks.  You are a back stabbing guy, the type I can't stand to associate with and just want to be upfront about it and let you know directly.
stop typing.
I don't want to hear it.
Have a good day.

ME:

THU 9:44PM

I see you running your mouth.  My disgust for you had nothing to do with you being a threat to my business.  I can't talk any of our customers into even using your stuff most of the time.  My issue with you is you are a liar and back stabbed.  A thief.​

• Tim, ttknf, 2highpsi and 2 others like this

www.buschurracing.com

BR SHOOTOUT on FACEBOOK

Aggie

Aggie

Stock

• Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 16-February 16

Riggs keeps going on about the Half Mile in two weeks.  That guy is probably going to get an earful from quite a few folks at the event...

• Buschur Racing and cmurder1019 like this

2013 Nissan GT-R - #becauseJapaneseShitboxRacecar

J5isalive

J5isalive

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 401 posts
  • Joined 27-September 13

Riggs keeps going on about the Half Mile in two weeks.  That guy is probably going to get an earful from quite a few folks at the event...

yeah right... people wont say anything to him in person.   He will probably just keep to himself at the event regardless.

• Buschur Racing and OuLikeBlueGTRs like this

Cicio@TSM

Cicio@TSM

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,043 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

If he doesn't crack 200 at that TX track he might as well hang it up.. that track is FAST FAST!  

• KrieGTR and Buschur Racing like this

~Cicio

***TOP THREE TSM 1/4 MILE***
-7.37 & 198
-7.47@194
-7.59@189
***TOP THREE TSM 1/2 MILE***
-225.9 MPH
-221.3 MPH
-219.5 MPH

-OneLap of America Overall 1st Place - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
-TX2K13 Overall 1st Place | TX2K13 Class 2 1st Place
-Shootout 2015 Overall 1st Place & 2nd Place
-TX2K15 Class 4 2nd Place | TX2K15 Roll Race 1st Place SS
-FL2K 2015 Overall 1st Place
-TSM ELITE Plus Stock Frames @ 7.98@169
-Standing Half Mile Stock Frame Turbo Record @ 209 TSM ELITE

TopSpeedForumGTR.jpg
Call: 678-297-7770
cicio@topspeedmotorsports.com
TopSpeedMotorsports.com
**AWD Dyno Tuning
**Parts, Sales, Service

Buschur Racing

Buschur Racing

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,360 posts
  • Joined 19-September 13
  • LocationWakeman, Ohio

If he doesn't crack 200 at that TX track he might as well hang it up.. that track is FAST FAST!  

He's having his ass handed to him with stock turbofold cars;)

• Tim and KrieGTR like this

www.buschurracing.com

BR SHOOTOUT on FACEBOOK

Str8blst

Str8blst

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 15-March 13

Unbelievable... Karma... its going to suck when it catches up to him.... 

Cicio@TSM

Cicio@TSM

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,043 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

He's having his ass handed to him with stock turbofold cars;)

speaking of that ... update your signature. :) 

• Tim, Buschur Racing and jdmrb1 like this

~Cicio

***TOP THREE TSM 1/4 MILE***
-7.37 & 198
-7.47@194
-7.59@189
***TOP THREE TSM 1/2 MILE***
-225.9 MPH
-221.3 MPH
-219.5 MPH

-OneLap of America Overall 1st Place - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
-TX2K13 Overall 1st Place | TX2K13 Class 2 1st Place