Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just gonna man up and admit it, you guys were right, never should have helped SBD

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
429 replies to this topic

Buschur Racing

Buschur Racing

Stage 4 Member

• 2,360 posts
  • Joined 19-September 13
  • LocationWakeman, Ohio

POPULAR

There it is, out there for the world.

I'm an idiot.

www.buschurracing.com

BR160 package, stock turbofolds, 8.33@168.68 mph, E80 fuel.
BR160 package, stock turbofolds, 8.74@160.08 mph, 93 octane.
Standing 1/2 mile 199.29 mph

COBB TUNING DEALER AND PRO TUNER

BUSCHUR RACING on FACEBOOK

BR SHOOTOUT on FACEBOOK

J5isalive

J5isalive

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 407 posts
  • Joined 27-September 13

did he steal your short route intercooler piping design?    I am betting my life what he comes out with as his 'race intercooler'  looks suspiciously familiar.

Ps.  the first step is admitting you made a mistake... we are here for you Dave! haha

Edited by J5isalive, 03 November 2016 - 12:41 PM.

• 7racer, earico and Buschur Racing like this

shawnhayes

shawnhayes

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 5,080 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

POPULAR

There will be no rejoicing in the streets here brother.

Just sorry that we couldn't convince you otherwise sooner.

I hope the butthurt isn't too bad, and the sheets aren't too bloody.

Shawn

• Tim, 7racer, earico and 2 others like this

choerizo

choerizo

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,727 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13
  • LocationAustin, TX

snap. mic dropped.

• 7racer and Buschur Racing like this

1SLOGTR

1SLOGTR

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 432 posts
  • Joined 23-December 12
Don't leave us hanging... be nice to know what's up?
  • Buschur Racing likes this
2009 GT-R SS GT1R (8 sec GTR built by owner)
Resident Dickhead

Cicio@TSM

Cicio@TSM

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,056 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

No one should ever help him ever ever ever!  And yes he is in the process of making a race intercooler with billet end tanks as we speak. 

• Buschur Racing and jima like this

~Cicio

***TOP THREE TSM 1/4 MILE***
-7.37 & 198
-7.47@194
-7.59@189
***TOP THREE TSM 1/2 MILE***
-225.9 MPH
-221.3 MPH
-219.5 MPH

-OneLap of America Overall 1st Place - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
-TX2K13 Overall 1st Place | TX2K13 Class 2 1st Place
-Shootout 2015 Overall 1st Place & 2nd Place
-TX2K15 Class 4 2nd Place | TX2K15 Roll Race 1st Place SS
-FL2K 2015 Overall 1st Place
-TSM ELITE Plus Stock Frames @ 7.98@169
-Standing Half Mile Stock Frame Turbo Record @ 209 TSM ELITE

TopSpeedForumGTR.jpg
Call: 678-297-7770
cicio@topspeedmotorsports.com
TopSpeedMotorsports.com
**AWD Dyno Tuning
**Parts, Sales, Service

haul s

haul s

Stage 4 Member

• 493 posts
  • Joined 18-October 14
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

14907694_10154815363929905_2721766351167459739_n.jpg

2014 Nissan GT-R Black Edition - haulin' ass!
sigpic71174_3.gif
---
2004 Audi B6 S4 Sedan MT6 - SOLD - OG ass hauler
Brilliant Red, Black/Silver

gtr34

gtr34

Stage 2 Member

• OEM Member
  • 201 posts
  • Joined 23-March 13
  • LocationPa

Do tell.  Support group is here and admission is the first step.

• Buschur Racing and parkermotorsport like this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,288 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches

Davis none of us would wish this on you, you have been a great help to a lot of us !

That fucker is nothing more than a thief.

• Doug3226, 7racer, earico and 1 other like this
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

Buschur Racing

Buschur Racing

Stage 4 Member

• 2,360 posts
  • Joined 19-September 13
  • LocationWakeman, Ohio

POPULAR

It's crazy actually.....definitely a big mistake.

Here is MY side of it, I'm sure there are two sides to everything but I'm honest and a realist.  If I fuck someone or even maybe go off and realize I was wrong, hell I'll admit it and even apologize for it.  In this case I feel everything I've done has been over and beyond and have zero regrets about any actions or anything else.

1.  When I took the car in it had been sitting.  The new big market was going to be the Mustang market for him.  He was done with the GTR, market was no good, too much drama, car never performed and once it was fixed he was going to sell it.  I even discussed buying it from him.

2.  Fact is we straightened the car out, I defended him (seemed nice enough) and fact still remains when I finished the car, everything did perform well and fit well.  Even the turbo kit or two we sold after fit well.  So to be perfectly clear, I was 100% honest with all of you how it all fit and worked, the car should have flown.  His intercooler he makes on the car sucked balls.  We put our Race on it while it was here.

3.  I made myself available for him for the next race which was Texas, told him I wanted to tune the car and would be there.  I saw, as everyone else did, someone was tuning it but it wasn't me.  That was the first back stabbing, it pissed me off, I let him know, the excuses started about not wanting to hurt Tim's feelings and he let him tune it cause he was sitting there at they track.  No problem, my hands are washed clean of it's performance now so it was a bit of a relief.

4.  We started moving parts, fuel pumps, BOV's etc.  We had four fuel pump failures......hmmm, so NOW they aren't good for E85 but when I bought them they were......BOV's that wouldn't open.......hmmm, I just switched manufacturers, never seen this before......  I will say now the money was refunded to us for the parts that we returned.  I never bought more pumps and went back to Tial BOV's like I should have kept using in the first place.

5.  I see pics of a Race FMIC being built, I get pissed, send him a message.  His response?  Well rather than me type it in my words I'll quote it:

"I intentionally decided NoT to build a short route kit So it wouldn't interfere with your product  I know that's your bread & butter, so we did a traditional design."​

OK, so I backed off.  

6.  Today I see the short route "copy" not a copy because the inlets/outlets are smashed to fit the tank, the lower pipe line up like shit and then copied our old lower mount, but in reality it is a copy.  I called him out on what he had just told me and he came back to tell me his typical bullshit about how the market is big enough for everyone etc., and how fathouse is who is building it and it will be sold under SBD and fathouse.

I told him people like him are the largest disappointments to me in my life and I'm done dealing with him.  He went on to tell me his GTR market has been huge and I had nothing to do with helping him out. 

You guys were absolutely, 100% correct about this guy.  He is a back stabbing, only in it for himself douche bag.  I should have listened.  

You know what else is funny,  his 4" exhaust is hit or miss, again, did he replace the one we had that didn't fit, yes, no questions asked.  The turbo kit changes he made, I wish I had recordings of the conversations we had, everything he has changed are things I told him he should do to make it better.....it's quite fucking amazing.

I wish I had saved more instead of spending all my money on cars, trucks, motorcycles and having fun, I could just go retire and be done with all of this fucking crap.

Huge disappointment.  

• UnaBomber, Doug3226, icarus and 8 others like this
www.buschurracing.com

BR SHOOTOUT on FACEBOOK

Cicio@TSM

Cicio@TSM

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,056 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

POPULAR

It's crazy actually.....definitely a big mistake.

Here is MY side of it, I'm sure there are two sides to everything but I'm honest and a realist.  If I fuck someone or even maybe go off and realize I was wrong, hell I'll admit it and even apologize for it.  In this case I feel everything I've done has been over and beyond and have zero regrets about any actions or anything else.

1.  When I took the car in it had been sitting.  The new big market was going to be the Mustang market for him.  He was done with the GTR, market was no good, too much drama, car never performed and once it was fixed he was going to sell it.  I even discussed buying it from him.

2.  Fact is we straightened the car out, I defended him (seemed nice enough) and fact still remains when I finished the car, everything did perform well and fit well.  Even the turbo kit or two we sold after fit well.  So to be perfectly clear, I was 100% honest with all of you how it all fit and worked, the car should have flown.  His intercooler he makes on the car sucked balls.  We put our Race on it while it was here.

3.  I made myself available for him for the next race which was Texas, told him I wanted to tune the car and would be there.  I saw, as everyone else did, someone was tuning it but it wasn't me.  That was the first back stabbing, it pissed me off, I let him know, the excuses started about not wanting to hurt Tim's feelings and he let him tune it cause he was sitting there at they track.  No problem, my hands are washed clean of it's performance now so it was a bit of a relief.

4.  We started moving parts, fuel pumps, BOV's etc.  We had four fuel pump failures......hmmm, so NOW they aren't good for E85 but when I bought them they were......BOV's that wouldn't open.......hmmm, I just switched manufacturers, never seen this before......  I will say now the money was refunded to us for the parts that we returned.  I never bought more pumps and went back to Tial BOV's like I should have kept using in the first place.

5.  I see pics of a Race FMIC being built, I get pissed, send him a message.  His response?  Well rather than me type it in my words I'll quote it:

"I intentionally decided NoT to build a short route kit So it wouldn't interfere with your product  I know that's your bread & butter, so we did a traditional design."​

OK, so I backed off.  

6.  Today I see the short route "copy" not a copy because the inlets/outlets are smashed to fit the tank, the lower pipe line up like shit and then copied our old lower mount, but in reality it is a copy.  I called him out on what he had just told me and he came back to tell me his typical bullshit about how the market is big enough for everyone etc., and how fathouse is who is building it and it will be sold under SBD and fathouse.

I told him people like him are the largest disappointments to me in my life and I'm done dealing with him.  He went on to tell me his GTR market has been huge and I had nothing to do with helping him out. 

You guys were absolutely, 100% correct about this guy.  He is a back stabbing, only in it for himself douche bag.  I should have listened.  

You know what else is funny,  his 4" exhaust is hit or miss, again, did he replace the one we had that didn't fit, yes, no questions asked.  The turbo kit changes he made, I wish I had recordings of the conversations we had, everything he has changed are things I told him he should do to make it better.....it's quite fucking amazing.

I wish I had saved more instead of spending all my money on cars, trucks, motorcycles and having fun, I could just go retire and be done with all of this fucking crap.

Huge disappointment.  

Sorry to hear all this man!  Honestly it is things like this that make the industry so tough.  You want to trust and get along with everyone as a car guy even if they are competition.  That is always how I feel, but then half the time it bites me in the ass.   I'm personally going through a situation right now that would make most peoples skin curl if they knew about it..... I just don't get it.  

I don't get it at all and it is discouraging to say the least.  

Again, sorry... we have had our differences but I wouldn't wish crap like this on even an enemy.  

• gtr34, 7racer, KrieGTR and 2 others like this

~Cicio

-7.37 & 198
-7.47@194
-7.59@189
-225.9 MPH
-221.3 MPH
-219.5 MPH

-Shootout 2015 Overall 1st Place & 2nd Place
-TX2K15 Class 4 2nd Place | TX2K15 Roll Race 1st Place SS
-FL2K 2015 Overall 1st Place
-TSM ELITE Plus Stock Frames @ 7.98@169
-Standing Half Mile Stock Frame Turbo Record @ 209 TSM ELITE

TopSpeedForumGTR.jpg
Call: 678-297-7770
cicio@topspeedmotorsports.com
TopSpeedMotorsports.com
**AWD Dyno Tuning
**Parts, Sales, Service

Buschur Racing

Buschur Racing

Stage 4 Member

• 2,360 posts
  • Joined 19-September 13
  • LocationWakeman, Ohio

Sorry to hear all this man!  Honestly it is things like this that make the industry so tough.  You want to trust and get along with everyone as a car guy even if they are competition.  That is always how I feel, but then half the time it bites me in the ass.   I'm personally going through a situation right now that would make most peoples skin curl if they knew about it..... I just don't get it.  

I don't get it at all and it is discouraging to say the least.  

Again, sorry... we have had our differences but I wouldn't wish crap like this on even an enemy.  

Thank you and I hope the situation isn't I'm selling a small brake kit you told me how to build! If it is I can drop it.

• KrieGTR and awdtt like this
www.buschurracing.com

BR SHOOTOUT on FACEBOOK

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,288 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12

David thanks for telling us the truth

• earico and Buschur Racing like this

audioenvy

audioenvy

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 879 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12

Sorry to hear it, David.

• KrieGTR likes this

J5isalive

J5isalive

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 407 posts
  • Joined 27-September 13

Sooner rather than later decent shops wont even be willing to touch his shit,  even if the stuff fits, this guy has screwed over so many people that it just gives the shop a bad name.   There is a reason none of the top GTR shops in the country dont install his bullshit…   The money people save by buying his crap will be lost when they go to sell their car and they have to say that the car was built by JoeSchmo Racing or some other shitty tuner.    At night I can rest my head on having quality parts put together by a tier 1 shop that when I go to sell my car and say ‘built by TSM’ people won’t frown upon it. 

• Tim and bpauto like this

Evolunchbox

Evolunchbox

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 856 posts
  • Joined 19-June 13
  • LocationPittsburgh
Takes balls to admit you're wrong, let alone in a public forum where you can be judged. However, you didn't come away from this empty handed and left stranded on an island. You have leanered an invaluable lesson, which may cost you some $ now, the lesson learned is certainly more valuable. Kudos to you, brother.
  • HiBoost, bpauto, Buschur Racing and 1 other like this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,288 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12

And he even admits on GTR Life  that he stole it

1SLOGTR

1SLOGTR

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 432 posts
  • Joined 23-December 12
I can't wait for the day someone knocks all his teeth out.
  • Tim, 7racer and Buschur Racing like this
2009 GT-R SS GT1R (8 sec GTR built by owner)
Resident Dickhead

Cicio@TSM

Cicio@TSM

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,056 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Thank you and I hope the situation isn't I'm selling a small brake kit you told me how to build! If it is I can drop it.

Dude not even! I didn't have the product as a TSM product... all is fair in that situation. No worries whatsoever.

This other deal is like blow your mind ridiculous.

~Cicio

-7.37 & 198
-7.47@194
-7.59@189
-225.9 MPH
-221.3 MPH
-219.5 MPH