Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Real Man's Playground: TI Fall Teaser

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

SpeedSyndicate

SpeedSyndicate

Stage 2 Member

• OEM Member
  • 249 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

Thanks Amar for making me feel inferior.  I love you too buddy.

lol.  That's Feldy level sandbagging. 

obviously with ETS there and Tony, that 2 cars in a bracket can help each other eliminate some of them. But to ask tony to run through all of their cars in a bracket IMO is impossible. Not saying he cant do it. just have to keep it real. NO ROOM for errors... 

ETS will not be at TI.  Here are some more shots from Tony's car the other weekend.  Its an extremely impressive and clean build.

14434847_1112959912074958_10331040088604

14500421_1113709741999975_39745581492561

• Tim and Stuart@T1 like this

jones83

jones83

Stock

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 24-March 16

My point was that you don't know how fast Tony's car even is. You have the last event to go by and no idea what has been done to the car since then other than aerodynamic changes, which you don't know how much has even improved the car. You keep relating whp to wins at TI when the most whp does not equal wins. It isn't even the same type of race.

He also doesn't have to run through all of the UR cars. 

• Stuart@T1 likes this

Tony1

Tony1

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 859 posts
  • Joined 28-December 12

Lets not forget I went 204mph in the 1/4 at TX2K this year, and that wasn't all in. 

• Tim and SpeedSyndicate like this

T1racedevelopment.com

Injectordynamics.com

214-607-9022

HiBoost

HiBoost

Stage 3.9 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,902 posts
  • Joined 12-February 13
  • LocationOmaha

But to ask tony to run through all of their cars in a bracket IMO is impossible. Not saying he cant do it. just have to keep it real. NO ROOM for errors... 

So... not impossible then?  :)   At this level either camp is going to need a near flawless performance to take the crown.  "NO ROOM for errors" could be the slogan of the event, it's not specific to T1.

• SpeedSyndicate likes this
-Jeff

vegasgtr

vegasgtr

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 760 posts
  • Joined 12-December 12

My point was that you don't know how fast Tony's car even is. You have the last event to go by and no idea what has been done to the car since then other than aerodynamic changes, which you don't know how much has even improved the car. You keep relating whp to wins at TI when the most whp does not equal wins. It isn't even the same type of race.

He also doesn't have to run through all of the UR cars. 

I have been defending AMS and T1 over there ( lambo Forum) .Just felt with no AMS and ETS , the cards are stacked vs T1. Make no mistake i will be rooting for Tony like i did the last event. I know all about power under the curve and ET+reaction time wins these races not WHP. Just saying if one of Tony's races he does  gets jumped on the light ( god knows they are famous for "timing" the light going from red to green vs. light actually turning green.) it will be game over. Just hope he gets even hit. 

Edited by vegasgtr, 28 September 2016 - 05:25 PM.

• Tim and SpeedSyndicate like this

taking Kisco's Lunch money..

SpeedSyndicate

SpeedSyndicate

Stage 2 Member

• OEM Member
  • 249 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

I have been defending AMS and T1 over there ( lambo Forum) .Just felt with no AMS and ETS , the cards are stacked vs T1. Make no mistake i will be rooting for Tony like i did the last event. I know all about power under the curve and ET+reaction time wins these races not WHP. Just saying if one of Tony's races he does  gets jumped on the light ( god knows they are famous for "timing" the light going from red to green vs. light actually turning green.) it will be game over. Just hope he gets even hit. 

Based on past performance, Tony and Viren will likely index top 5.  They will probably spend their first 2-3 heats running sub 193mph cars.  If UR fully occupies the other top 10 spots they will end up picking each other off.  But, once you get to the last 2-3 everyone turns the wick up and it gets unbelievably stressful and tense.  Some of these drivers, like Tony and Kevin, just driver better with more pressure where I would be literally shitting in my pants. 

• Tim likes this

vegasgtr

vegasgtr

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 760 posts
  • Joined 12-December 12

best bet is to make sure they race at a fair starting speed, not 90mph LOL. 65-70mph is what Ti is supposed to be? 

• SpeedSyndicate likes this

taking Kisco's Lunch money..

SpeedSyndicate

SpeedSyndicate

Stage 2 Member

• OEM Member
  • 249 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

best bet is to make sure they race at a fair starting speed, not 90mph LOL. 65-70mph is what Ti is supposed to be? 

65mph is the target start speed.  Up to the drivers to force a red light by de-synching if they get drug up or down - just like on the street. 

• Tim likes this

SpeedSyndicate

SpeedSyndicate

Stage 2 Member

• OEM Member
  • 249 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

This is the week!  Another teaser from Dustin at Status Faction.

• Tim likes this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 8,596 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
Can't wait..wont be. Able to sleep Wednesday night. Will be way to pumped
  • Stuart@T1 and SpeedSyndicate like this
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

Stuart@T1

Stuart@T1

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 732 posts
  • Joined 29-July 13

POPULAR

Some of you may like this little shop walk around we did this morning. Some cool stuff to see that will be out at the race this weekend!

https://www.facebook...54600971402733/

• Tim, 7racer, SpeedSyndicate and 2 others like this

t1sig%20new_zpsrcxzxhwf.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users