Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WTB: Underbody panels - Fender liners undertray bellypan splash guards R35 - Richmond, VA

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

rpmengineering

rpmengineering

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 23-February 13
  • LocationRichmond, VA

A friend is keen to replace all of their 2009's underbody panels because someone painted "flip me over!" on them with white Krylon while the car was on a lift.

Wanted:
- Left and Right Front Fender Liners (only the leading half needed now, per the part #'s below)

- Front skid plate / panel beneath radiator / cover under engine (part # 75830-KB50A or 75830-KB51A or 75830-KB61A or 74811+A) <-- Purchased! No longer needed.
- Front / engine undertray / bellypan / under cover -- the panels clips and bolts that follow the skid plate toward the rear of the car, part #'s:

Preferred Specs:
- OEM (though aftermarket considered)
- 2010+ for oil access beneath engine
- Good used, usable condition as hey, it's 7 years old and the car is a daily driver.

Looking to pay about 10%-25% of retail based on condition + actual shipping. (for example, say $400 for the entire diffuser assembly)

To save shipping costs, we're willing to pick these up anywhere between Charlotte NC and Baltimore, MD as he drives a lot.

P.S.>  OK, the "Flip me over!" paint joke didn't actually happen.  Thanks for reading!  ;)

Edited by rpmengineering, 05 November 2018 - 12:02 PM.

tcstark

tcstark

Stock

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 26-July 16
I have a set of rear fender well covers in GA. I am asking $125 for the set.

image.jpeg

rpmengineering

rpmengineering

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 23-February 13
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Bump.  Still on the hunt.  Not real urgent, but all part of polishing up an otherwise gorgeous ride that was a bit too low to the ground.  ;)

rpmengineering

rpmengineering

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 23-February 13
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Bump -- still looking. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users