A friend is keen to replace all of their 2009's underbody panels because someone painted "flip me over!" on them with white Krylon while the car was on a lift.
- Left and Right Front Fender Liners (only the leading half needed now, per the part #'s below)
- Left side: Part #'s 63822 (63845-JF00B or 63845-62B2A or 63845-JF02B or 63845-62B2A) with clips and bolts
- Right side: Part #'s 63821 (63844-JF00B or 63844-62B2A or 63844-JF02B) and clips and bolts
- Front skid plate / panel beneath radiator / cover under engine (part # 75830-KB50A or 75830-KB51A or 75830-KB61A or 74811+A) <-- Purchased! No longer needed.
- Front / engine undertray / bellypan / under cover -- the panels clips and bolts that follow the skid plate toward the rear of the car, part #'s:
- under oil pan = 75815-JF00A or 75815M
panel below/trailing front axle = 75881-JF00B or 75898M<-- Purchased! No longer needed.
- Rear diffuser components = 74810WB + 74810WC + 74810WD <-- (74810WA + 74810W Purchased and no longer needed)
- OEM (though aftermarket considered)
- 2010+ for oil access beneath engine
- Good used, usable condition as hey, it's 7 years old and the car is a daily driver.
Looking to pay about 10%-25% of retail based on condition + actual shipping. (for example, say $400 for the entire diffuser assembly)
To save shipping costs, we're willing to pick these up anywhere between Charlotte NC and Baltimore, MD as he drives a lot.
P.S.> OK, the "Flip me over!" paint joke didn't actually happen. Thanks for reading!
Edited by rpmengineering, 05 November 2018 - 12:02 PM.