Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Videos from TX2K13

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

BCpuller

BCpuller

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 661 posts
  • Joined 29-December 12
  • LocationBC, Canada

From what I've been reading it sounded like the R2 walked Reza hard, but in actuality it really was a 'hit' race... fanboism in full effect. Par for the course I guess. Thx for the post!

As the excellence of steel is strength, and the excellence of art is beauty, so the excellence of mankind is moral character.

I'll be in the lounge..

Joined the heavy metal club. 

Strobe

Strobe

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 08-March 13
Cant wait for the full vid

Skyliner

Skyliner

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,770 posts
  • Joined 26-December 12

This is not a race but a 5-second joke! 

Posted Image

Skyliner

Skyliner

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,770 posts
  • Joined 26-December 12

Posted Image

Skyliner

Skyliner

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,770 posts
  • Joined 26-December 12

Posted Image

Alpha9+

Alpha9+

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 19-March 13

i would like to know why didnt UGR post the vid the shows Rezza GTR on the right side of the race <<< that one was the real race ....

hamadooo - Alpha Logic Performance Team

2009 - white GTR

Exterior : Top racing Carbon hood - Zele side skirt and rear diff - Zele front bumper - RevoZport Carbon trunk

wheels : Enkai 18inch - M&H tires

engine : Alpha 9+ - AMS - by Alpha logic performance < tuned by Chris black@AMS

my Job discription: Fishing Lambos hahaha

gtrnut

gtrnut

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 06-March 13
  • LocationIndy/Sarasota
I call BS on that video.
Promo vid for UGR only !

Pizzamangtr

Pizzamangtr

Stage 1 Member

• OEM Member
  • 170 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
Bullshit!!! He jumped the shit out of him! Every time he started GTR was in the rear view of the camera. Where's the other video?

itchy

itchy

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 12-March 13

it is b/s, nice to know the ugr guys wont even stand up and show when cars are able to hang with and possibly beat them. Honestly thought better of that company, but guess not.  On the other hand, anyone see the burnout comp videos? made me pretty happy to see Hennessey joining in with his daily driven ford focus, seems like a cool guy if he's willing to play around like that 

itchy

itchy

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 12-March 13

not even willing to have people talk about it in there comments ill bet, seeing as video comments are sent to the youtube channel for review before showing, lol, absolutely pathetic 

LostMyKeys

LostMyKeys

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 14-March 13

i would like to know why didnt UGR post the vid the shows Rezza GTR on the right side of the race <<< that one was the real race ....

The video you are talking from a third party behind? Is only 1 gear change, the one above is 2. So I would say its the real race

Bullshit!!! He jumped the shit out of him! Every time he started GTR was in the rear view of the camera. Where's the other video?

races like these, the hit is meaningless, this not a race to see who gets to a static point first, its to see if either can pull away

both cars are beast and GTR fans should stop crying enjoy knowing they are doing this with 4 less cylinders

Skyliner

Skyliner

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,770 posts
  • Joined 26-December 12

Obviously the GT-R was losing ground until the end of the pull.... But when you upload such a video you are duty-bound to tell us how much power your car makes.  I bet  the GT-R was making at least 200 whp LESS than the Lambo. 

Posted Image

Pizzamangtr

Pizzamangtr

Stage 1 Member

• OEM Member
  • 170 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
Lostmykeys, I found them! In my pocket! No one is crying. Question is , why won't they post the other video? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the difference in this video or the one where the GTR is on the right side. When they both took off at the same time, GTR did not get pulled. You can plain as day see the ttg jump and GTR stopped the pull.

Racing Fan

Racing Fan

Stock

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 18-December 12
  • LocationAustin, TX

BLGTR 1500 vs Turbo Liter Bike and other cars

Zohair Jaffery

Racing Fan

Racing Fan

Stock

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 18-December 12
  • LocationAustin, TX

Obviously the GT-R was losing ground until the end of the pull.... But when you upload such a video you are duty-bound to tell us how much power your car makes.  I bet  the GT-R was making at least 200 whp LESS than the Lambo. 

Nobody says how much power they make street racing.

Zohair Jaffery

LostMyKeys

LostMyKeys

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 14-March 13

Lostmykeys, I found them! In my pocket! No one is crying. Question is , why won't they post the other video? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the difference in this video or the one where the GTR is on the right side. When they both took off at the same time, GTR did not get pulled. You can plain as day see the ttg jump and GTR stopped the pull.

Where is the GTR's POV videos?

As I stated above, the race you are referring looks to be only 1 gear change, that is not really a good example to see which car is faster

truth

Pizzamangtr

Pizzamangtr

Stage 1 Member

• OEM Member
  • 170 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
That was def more than one gear, and like stated before ttg didn't pull at all. You can see that when GTR hit it, ttg stopped pulling away in ugr video. Ugr is fast, no doubt. But show all not just what's in favor of your car.

Neil Switzer

Neil Switzer

Stage 3 Member

• 377 posts
  • Joined 20-December 12

Who here loves dig races?

GTR on MPSS tires @ 40psi. Owner took delivery of the car this weekend and this was his first time launching the car which is why I think he jumped a bit on the start, looks like one hell of a holeshot though - pic below:

392912_738809121488_22693471_n.jpg

End result was 3-4 car lengths at 140mph when he let off.

"All around nice guy"

LostMyKeys

LostMyKeys

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 14-March 13

UGR from lambopower -

At the request of the GTR fan's that wanted to see this video from beside the car...

Some
GTR fan's said that the Gallardo was loosing in the above video and
the Gallardo lifted. Although I think this is silly to argue as it
wasn't much of a race, here is the bumper shot just to show you the
Gallardo was clearly in front when it had to lift due to the street
tires letting loose on the bumpy road. Furthermore he couldn't brake
boost heavily due to the poor road. Watch the distance between the
lines and the rear tire as you will see it skating through the short
pull.. We pay all these taxes for what? Shitty roads to race on? haha!

No doubt Rezas car is extremely fast and I'm sure it wont be so easy at TI.

Pizzamangtr

Pizzamangtr

Stage 1 Member

• OEM Member
  • 170 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
Omg! Must watch!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users