Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

400hp VW Golf - Daily Driver build

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,640 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

A SHOP DID THAT?

Recommendation - find a new shop.  That's one of the most basic "don't ever do this" things.

Holy crap.  Sorry.  I thought *you* did that.  If somebody who does this for a living did this, that's a dope slap time.

Shawn

Yea, not sure what happened...they ordered a brand new stud/lug nut conversion kit off ECS (A well known VW/Audi shop) Should be here next week.

For future visit's i won't be bringing the GTR or ZL1 etc. Great group of guys but want top notch work on cars like that. I won't hold this against them but it does raise a few questions. 

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,640 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

Crazy lady in a Kia Optima tried to take me out....I think the GTI won. 

Not sure but think she got a ticket, i was found not at fault of course. Bout to get that check boyz.

20180420_123520.jpg

IMG_20180420_124012_641.jpg

IMG_20180420_124012_642.jpg

IMG_20180420_124012_645.jpg

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 4,288 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Glad you're ok dude.
  • Dan_585 likes this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,585 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
Wtf my man
  • Dan_585 likes this
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,640 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

Thanks, i am too. It was at a pretty slow speed so wasn't too bad. No idea how the lady managed to pull it off. 

Could have been way worse and wasn't a big deal however the dumb bitch made it into a Drama fest.

She called her crackhead brother to come down and try to threaten me instead of exchanging insurance/filing a police report. 

The guy got there after the police and looked like he just hit a line or a meth pipe, bouncing around..going off on an incoherent tangent and at one point turning around and staring at me saying "oh just wait it's a small town" (I bursted out laughing)...so in addition to the car i now have a crackhead on the hunt to get revenge on me for his sisters fuck up.  :lol:

Gotta love New York..Stay packing or learn jiu-jitsu boys..if the police weren't there i wouldn't put it past this 2 brain cell mf'r to try something crazy. I noticed he kept reaching for what was most likely a pocket knife, had to hold it like a pacifier to feel safe.

• Tim likes this

shawnhayes

shawnhayes

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 5,086 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

Gotta love New York..Stay packing or learn jiu-jitsu boys..if the police weren't there i wouldn't put it past this 2 brain cell mf'r to try something crazy. I noticed he kept reaching for what was most likely a pocket knife, had to hold it like a pacifier to feel safe.

....annnnnddddd

Reason #951,354 I'm glad I live in nowehrefuckville

Shawn

• Tim, thehelix112 and Dan_585 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users