Just finished my daily driver project and thought i'd share. I love that it's something different and most wouldn't look twice when you drive by.
This 'project' wasn't smooth at all..faced quite a few hurdles and broke some parts in the process. It all came together at the end of the day with the help of some great people.
This car is such a blast to drive and will surely give a stockish GTR a run for it's money on the highway. Also now that it's been lowered 2" all around and complimented with a track spec alignment it handles extremely well. With good tires this thing should be pretty quick on the circuit for being what it is, traction will be an issue since it's FWD and open dif but haven't had too much of a problem so far. The noises it makes are wonderful too..almost sounds like a rally car.
Big thanks to Graham, John, Dan and Rick at Berg Racing in Webster, NY
- 400+ on a dynojet
- 91 ???whp - ???wtq @??psi
- 93 300whp - 330wtq @24psi
- e20 330whp - 350tq @24psi
- e40 350whp - 400tq @24psi
- Cobb Big SF Intake
- Catless 3" Downpipe w/o2 spacer
- Catback Exhaust
- Innovate Motorsport Flex Fuel Kit
- HPA Hybrid K04 Turbo kit w/ GFB DV+ - sort of like a bov
- Turbo Muffler Delete
- Cobb V3 AP w/Berg Racing tune (91 Map, 93 Map, E20 Map, E40 Map)
- R8 Coils and NGK Spark Plugs
- New Motul and Redline fluids
- Sparco Assetto Gara 17x8 +48
- R888r (Coming soon, currently on Blizzak WS80 for winter)
- Coilover Kit
- ECS Dogbone mount
- ECS Transmission mount
- ECS Motor Mount
- ECS Street Shield Undertray
- Reiger Sideskirts
- OSIR Gauge pod
- DSG Shifter cover
- White LED lighting
Edited by Dan_585, 16 February 2018 - 07:29 PM.