Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DSC / Tractive electronic shocks / controller.

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,214 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

as far as I know

In7anity!!

BAZ007

BAZ007

Stage 4 Member

• 736 posts
  • Joined 24-January 15
It’s not available for the GTR unfortunately as far as I know, not even the lift kit.

Edited by BAZ007, 27 November 2017 - 09:33 PM.

• 7racer likes this

mikelmarion

mikelmarion

Stage 1 Member

• 182 posts
  • Joined 31-March 17
Any updates on the launch programming? Or any custom Gtr settings?

BAZ007

BAZ007

Stage 4 Member

• 736 posts
  • Joined 24-January 15

I will hopefully have my car back in 3 weeks and be able to test the fuck out if it.

• elf_cruiser and mikelmarion like this

mikelmarion

mikelmarion

Stage 1 Member

• 182 posts
  • Joined 31-March 17

I will hopefully have my car back in 3 weeks and be able to test the fuck out if it.

Finally lol

3RotorRX7

3RotorRX7

Stock

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 14-February 15

I have been racing on these successfully for a year in SCCA Pro Solo using 1700lb front springs and 650lb rear springs, and would be willing to share my maps that have been adapted from the stock maps.  PM me offline and I will share my map.

Erik

• forty-two, thehelix112, elf_cruiser and 1 other like this

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,882 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

I have been racing on these successfully for a year in SCCA Pro Solo using 1700lb front springs and 650lb rear springs, and would be willing to share my maps that have been adapted from the stock maps. PM me offline and I will share my map.

Erik

Cool!

Would also settle for driving impressions?

forty-two

forty-two

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 734 posts
  • Joined 19-March 13
  • LocationATX

I have been racing on these successfully for a year in SCCA Pro Solo using 1700lb front springs and 650lb rear springs, and would be willing to share my maps that have been adapted from the stock maps.  PM me offline and I will share my map.

Erik

Thumbs up for a local owner, & really nice guy!

• 7racer and elf_cruiser like this

ATX GTROC on Facebook - link

14492399_1137348429689454_63336591853219

3RotorRX7

3RotorRX7

Stock

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 14-February 15

Cool!

Would also settle for driving impressions?

It's really nice to be able to set valving for very high spring rates, have a setting that dials down the harshness, and another setting to change on the fly to see if you can find something better.  Not only do I play with settings at the track, but on the street to feel the differences, by switching between the settings back and forth quickly while driving.  Can't compare this to turning  knobs...

• thehelix112 likes this

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,882 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13

It's really nice to be able to set valving for very high spring rates, have a setting that dials down the harshness, and another setting to change on the fly to see if you can find something better. Not only do I play with settings at the track, but on the street to feel the differences, by switching between the settings back and forth quickly while driving. Can't compare this to turning knobs...

Hmm can you speak more about the change on the fly piece here? My understanding was the only way to tune the dampers was with a laptop and their software?

Dave

Dsm_alpha

Dsm_alpha

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,421 posts
  • Joined 03-April 13
I think he is talking about the controller with buttons like 7racer has. Otherwise you could program your Comfort, Normal, and Race as 3 distinct maps and switch between the 3 as you drive.
  • thehelix112 likes this

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,882 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13
Ahhh gotcha. That makes sense.

3RotorRX7

3RotorRX7

Stock

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 14-February 15

I think he is talking about the controller with buttons like 7racer has. Otherwise you could program your Comfort, Normal, and Race as 3 distinct maps and switch between the 3 as you drive.

Yes, that's what I am doing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users