Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The 4-1-16 Sale!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Doug@WGP

Doug@WGP

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,557 posts
  • Joined 25-April 13
Hey guys! It's 4-1 and you all know what that means!

To celebrate... here's our collection of foolishly awesome sales for today only!

The Best Pricing On The Forums Exhaust Sale!

We've hired a new salesperson to oversee our sales efforts on custom exhausts. He's currently undercover... but he'll be posting soon on every thread we can think of... send us a deposit on a great low price quote and in 4-6weeks we'll ship your exhaust after raising the price!

The Looks Good From Here Sale!

Why buy name brand well engineered parts when you can save a few dollars by buying copies, knockoffs, and EBay parts! Today only we're selling all of the above for the same prices as the originals! You get what you pay for, right?!

The PWG700 Sale!

We're taking 10% off all full bolt on kit sales today only, which Probably Won't Get you 700whp, or let you run a 9 second pass without a bunch of other mods... but it sure sounds good!

The Fuel System Fire Sale!

Buy a set of Walbro 485s from us to install yourself in your stock fuel basket with a DIY hardwire Kit because you can't afford a Fore or AMS system. If it leaks... we'll give you the pumps for free!

The "Laser" Sale!

If you use a "laser" to do something, it must be the best, right? Because of this... we're selling transmissions with "laser" welded clutch basket joints for 10% off! We'll also take 10% off the repair elsewhere when the basket cracks at the "laser" weld!

The Day Late & Dollar Short Block Sale

All Weapons Grade Shortblocks are on sale today only for $1! However... If you want us to balance and blueprint it so that it will hold more than 800hp without falling apart, that will be an additional $4995!

Enjoy!!!
  • Ian201 and haul s like this

Doug Ross
Owner of Weapons Grade Performance
-Northeast/Pacific Northwest Shops where we ONLY work on GT-Rs
-Owner/Builder of the 1st Ever Home Garage GT-R Drivetrain Removal
Cobb Protuner / EcuTek Tuner
-All Wheel Drive Mustang Dyno in House
doug@weaponsgradeperformance.com
Our Online Store
East Coast Location 226 N. Plains Industrial Rd, Wallingford CT 06492 203-668-4765

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,790 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Haha. Excellent.

However, lasers are awesome. Ref Battlestar galactica, the original one.

Dave

falconfixer

falconfixer

Stock

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 06-March 16
Put me down for blocks. One for the car and one as a boat anchor.

Jared@SFS

Jared@SFS

Stage 3 Member

• Vendors
  • 355 posts
  • Joined 17-September 13
  • LocationAlpharetta Georgia

I'll take 100 shortblocks for a $1 without any balancing or blueprinting, I'll take care of that later.

• 7racer, Doug@WGP and haul s like this

KNOTZLA

KNOTZLA

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 355 posts
  • Joined 17-March 13

I'll take 100 shortblocks for a $1 without any balancing or blueprinting, I'll take care of that later.

Done deal!
  • Doug@WGP likes this

Tim1137

Tim1137

Stage 2 Member

• 211 posts
  • Joined 04-January 16
  • LocationSomerset MA

This post just made my day... well played sir! 

• Doug@WGP likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users