Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WR35BD Billet Front Differential Housing

* * * * * 1 votes billet front diff housing

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

Dsm_alpha

Dsm_alpha

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,311 posts
  • Joined 03-April 13

Sure is very real. Car was being tracked around a long left hander in 3rd gear on sticky tyres and BOOM....or should I say CRUNCH clack clack clack clack

Slicks? Or what tire?

Martin Donnon

Martin Donnon

Stage 3 Member

• 316 posts
  • Joined 26-May 15

ADVAN A001 20inch slicks designed for the GTR, going around a long left hander feeding the throttle into flat in 3rd gear.

• 7racer and thehelix112 like this

WILLALL Group of Companies

WILLALL CNC Engine components available exclusively through Extreme Turbo Systems in the USA

WILLALL CNC Transmission components available exclusively through Sheptrans in the USA

WILLALL RACING components available from Extreme Turbo Systems, Sheptrans, and Speed For Sale in the USA

parkermotorsport

parkermotorsport

Stock

• Pip
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 08-November 15
Perhaps the diff was damaged at some prior event but finally failed at this one.

oneighty

oneighty

Stage 3 Member

• 306 posts
  • Joined 27-November 15
  • LocationHTX

You mean 005? Didn't know they still make a 001.

2010 Super Silver Premium - Alpha 7
AMS tuned // M2K built // ID // ETS // HKS // Gotboost // SiR // Vivid // Volk // Vossen // Michelin // ReverseLogic

Martin Donnon

Martin Donnon

Stage 3 Member

• 316 posts
  • Joined 26-May 15

Correct - 005

• Tim likes this

WILLALL CNC Engine components available exclusively through Extreme Turbo Systems in the USA

WILLALL CNC Transmission components available exclusively through Sheptrans in the USA

WILLALL RACING components available from Extreme Turbo Systems, Sheptrans, and Speed For Sale in the USA

Martin Donnon

Martin Donnon

Stage 3 Member

• 316 posts
  • Joined 26-May 15

Neat upgrade part for our Willall WR35BD Billet Front Differential Housing with the addition of a Billet Bearing Carrier. On the shelf at Sheptrans now.

Remember our WR35BD Billet Front Differential Housing is in every 6 second GTR, and most every low 7 second GTR in the world. Stories, just like inferior Chinese copies, are cheap :)

Attached Images

• IMG_4852.JPG

• Tim, ian.r and 7racer like this

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,940 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13
Damn...i need that too

In7anity!!

changster

changster

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 2,260 posts
  • Joined 26-January 13
  • LocationBay Area + Taipei

What's a billet bearing carrier and what does it do? 

I bought your front diff housing via Shep but I don't remember it having this carrier. Do I need to get it? I haven't installed the front diff yet.

• tgkb278 and Mattson like this

- 4.4 liter Alpha 12 built by TSM (R.I.P)
- 4.1 liter ER/ETS 6466 built myself with the help of everyone.

- 4.2 liter billet block <? big boy kit> coming.

13180940063_33e81c30d6_z.jpg

Martin Donnon

Martin Donnon

Stage 3 Member

• 316 posts
  • Joined 26-May 15

The front bearing carrier is only new. You can contact Shep if you want to purchase :)

• 7racer likes this

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,940 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

The front bearing carrier is only new. You can contact Shep if you want to purchase :)

What's it for beside being all nice and billet....lol

In7anity!!

Shep

Shep

Stage 2.5 Member

• Vendors
  • 295 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12
  • LocationOhio

What's it for beside being all nice and billet....lol

When you take the factory part and put it in the billet housing it just looks out of place lol. Seriously though, I wanted a part that added rigidity so we could really fine tune the preload on the carrier.  Many times the oem part is damaged by the time we get it.

• Tim, changster and 7racer like this

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,940 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

When you take the factory part and put it in the billet housing it just looks out of place lol. Seriously though, I wanted a part that added rigidity so we could really fine tune the preload on the carrier. Many times the oem part is damaged by the time we get it.

Lol cool.

So this would be something you would recommend anyone going for the billet diff case to add to the build.

If we don't have it, not a big deal but better if we do?

In7anity!!

Yano

Yano

Stock

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 09-June 17

Thank you. Wait till you see the new GR6 parts that will be available exclusively through Sheptrans :)
More to follow on that one soon....very soon....

Any update on this part?

Or was it the part at the end of this thread ?

Martin Donnon

Martin Donnon

Stage 3 Member

• 316 posts
  • Joined 26-May 15

Any update on this part?

Or was it the part at the end of this thread ?

Yano we have some new GR6 parts coming out very soon :)

Shep will have more info coming up shortly. Watch this space.

• Tim and 7racer like this

CasualObserver

CasualObserver

Stage 4 Member

• 582 posts
  • Joined 11-August 14

The wait is already killing me.

• Martin Donnon likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users