Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WR35BD Billet Front Differential Housing

* * * * * 1 votes billet front diff housing

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

Martin Donnon

Martin Donnon

Stage 3 Member

• 316 posts
  • Joined 26-May 15

POPULAR

As promised we now have our WR35BD billet 7000 series front differential casing out of the machine and ready for assembly and testing. Many times stronger and more twist resistant than the stock piece. Look for this on some high powered cars at TX2K16. Soon to be available from ETS.

Attached Images

• IMG_9048.JPG
  • IMG_9049.JPG
  • IMG_9050.JPG
  • IMG_9051.JPG

Edited by Martin Donnon, 07 February 2016 - 10:03 PM.

• Tim, ian.r, 7racer and 9 others like this

WILLALL Group of Companies

WILLALL CNC Engine components available exclusively through Extreme Turbo Systems in the USA

WILLALL CNC Transmission components available exclusively through Sheptrans in the USA

WILLALL RACING components available from Extreme Turbo Systems, Sheptrans, and Speed For Sale in the USA

oneighty

oneighty

Stage 3 Member

• 306 posts
  • Joined 27-November 15
  • LocationHTX

Beautiful work Martin and Willall Racing! If I purchased I'd have a hard time not just keeping it in my living room and staring at it every day.

Edited by oneighty, 07 February 2016 - 11:50 PM.

• Vinniechin likes this

2010 Super Silver Premium - Alpha 7
AMS tuned // M2K built // ID // ETS // HKS // Gotboost // SiR // Vivid // Volk // Vossen // Michelin // ReverseLogic

240Z TwinTurbo

240Z TwinTurbo

Stage 2 Member

• 207 posts
  • Joined 06-February 14
  • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

I have a cracked diff case with good internals I will post for sale tomorrow for cheap. 

2006 EVO IX (573hp/439tq)

2009 GTR Premium

Built RB26 with no home (everything is for sale...lots of stuff)

Garrett V-band TwinScroll GTX35r Topmount Experiment
Garrett V-band TwinScroll GTX3576r, Curt Brown 10:1 2L, R2's, 110octane, 573hp/439tq

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,064 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!

• choerizo and bpauto like this

In7anity!!

Martin Donnon

Martin Donnon

Stage 3 Member

• 316 posts
  • Joined 26-May 15

Just a few more alterations to make to the program so that our billet case takes the Nismo centre directly (along with others) that need modification to the stock housing :)

• 7racer and choerizo like this

WILLALL Group of Companies

WILLALL CNC Engine components available exclusively through Extreme Turbo Systems in the USA

WILLALL CNC Transmission components available exclusively through Sheptrans in the USA

WILLALL RACING components available from Extreme Turbo Systems, Sheptrans, and Speed For Sale in the USA

VR_power

VR_power

Stage 4 Member

• 929 posts
  • Joined 05-January 15
Fuck yeah.

Is the nismo a clutch type differential? I'd rather get a helical diff like quaife or wavtrack and have a worry free bulletproof unit and will also probably cost 25% of the nismo

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,064 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

Fuck yeah.

Is the nismo a clutch type differential? I'd rather get a helical diff like quaife or wavtrack and have a worry free bulletproof unit and will also probably cost 25% of the nismo

it is a clutch...

In7anity!!

VR_power

VR_power

Stage 4 Member

• 929 posts
  • Joined 05-January 15

it is a clutch...

I thought so but wasn't sure it. Clutch type makes sense for you since it seems your more into circuit racing.

BAZ007

BAZ007

Stage 4 Member

• 701 posts
  • Joined 24-January 15

So I am guessing that a rear billet differential casing is also in the works to compliment the front casing?

Edited by BAZ007, 08 February 2016 - 03:12 AM.

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,575 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago

Fuck yeah.

dunno about you but iirc I've heard quaife have broken more than once too.

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,064 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13
And remember, Shep mentioned he had something in the works and I imagine it's for the drag guys

In7anity!!

changster

changster

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 2,275 posts
  • Joined 26-January 13
  • LocationBay Area + Taipei

Just making sure - it's the case that is the weakpoint and not the internals right? For example, the case bends/stretches or whatever and causes the internals to be misaligned and thus weaker, breaking internals.

- 4.4 liter Alpha 12 built by TSM (R.I.P)
- 4.1 liter ER/ETS 6466 built myself with the help of everyone.

- 4.2 liter billet block <? big boy kit> coming.

13180940063_33e81c30d6_z.jpg

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,575 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago
well it could be many things... no ones told us what the cause is exactly.

LSD has broken, case and LSD have broken also.

I'd get billet LSD and billet case with DSS axels.
  • 7racer likes this

HiBoost

HiBoost

Stage 3.9 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,902 posts
  • Joined 12-February 13
  • LocationOmaha

Just a few more alterations to make to the program so that our billet case takes the Nismo centre directly (along with others) that need modification to the stock housing :)

Are we talking about the diff that comes in the NISMO car?  And if so, are there two factory case part numbers?  Can't imagine Nissan hand modifying the other cases to fit.  Also, are you saying that your new CNC program produces a single housing that will work with all the diffs or would a customer need to know in advance which diff they are running and order the correct version?

-Jeff

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,575 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago
the nismo lsd's all have to modify the lsd cases to fit. even the n-spec. iirc there are 2 or 3 nismo LSD part numbers?

Nissangtr10

Nissangtr10

Stage 2 Member

• OEM Member
  • 204 posts
  • Joined 06-January 13
What's the price?

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,064 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

the nismo lsd's all have to modify the lsd cases to fit. even the n-spec. iirc there are 2 or 3 nismo LSD part numbers?

I think two different LSD for the rear and one for the front.
  • ian.r and tgkb278 like this

In7anity!!

tgkb278

tgkb278

Stage 4 Member

• 416 posts
  • Joined 09-February 14
  • LocationBack to CA

There is only one front 1.5 way Nismo N Attack LSD, which require diff casing modification to fit. Not sure if the request to enlarge the billet diff was incorporated in Wilall's design.

There are two rear 2 way Nismo N Attack LSR, with different clutch type, which does NOT require any modification to the diff case to fit. A lot of rear diff case breakage was prevented with trans brace.
  • ian.r and thehelix112 like this

tgkb278

tgkb278

Stage 4 Member

• 416 posts
  • Joined 09-February 14
  • LocationBack to CA
+1 on price and time frame.
  • thehelix112 and bpauto like this

bpauto

bpauto

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 562 posts
  • Joined 17-September 13

Nice looking piece! Keep up the good work guys!

gtrrforumsignature.jpg

213.745.6954 | sales@gt-rr.com                                                   
Official North American Distributor: Top Secret, Amuse, Mines, Do Luck, Varis, TOMMYKAIRA / Rowen, Voltex, JUN, ESPRIT, Top Racing, ZELE + More!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users