Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The 12 Days of Weapons Grade Sale!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Doug@WGP

Doug@WGP

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,455 posts
  • Joined 25-April 13

Happy holidays from Weapons Grade Performance!  Starting today is the 12 days of Weapons Grade leading up to the end of the year!  Just like the song... each day from now until the end of the year, the sales are cumulative, so that they come into effect on the day listed and remain in effect until the end of the year! 

On the first day of Weapons Grade (12-18) my true love gave to me....

A free $100 gift card to the shop and all the shipping is free! 

On the second day of Weapons Grade (12-19) my true love gave to me...

Two upgraded downpipes at 10% off, a $100 gift card, and all the shipping is free!

On the third day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Three Upgraded Fuel Pumps from Fore Innovations at 10% off, two upgraded downpipes, a $100 gift card, and all the shipping is free!

On the fourth day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Four digit horsepower builds at 50% off labor, three upgraded pumps, two upgraded downpipes, a gift card and the shipping is free!

On the fifth day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Five hour stock frame turbo swap labor, half price four digit builds, three upgraded pumps, two downpipes, a gift card and the shipping is free!

On the sixth day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Six new injectors at 10% off, five hour turbo swaps, cheap four digit builds, three upgraded pumps, two downpipes, a gift card and the shipping is free!

On the seventh day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Seven hundred horsepower for $7000, six new injectors, five hour turbos, cheap four digit builds, three upgraded pumps, two downpipes, a gift card and the shipping is free!

On the eighth day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me....

Eight Second Capable Builds for 50% off labor, seven hundred horsepower for 7k, six new injectors, five hour turbos, cheap four digit builds, three upgraded pumps, two downpipes, a gift card and the shipping is free!

On the ninth day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Nine second turbo kits at 10% off, cheap eight second builds, seven hundred hp for 7k, six new injectors, five hour turbos, cheap four digit builds, three upgraded pumps, two downpipes, a gift card and the shipping is free!

On the tenth day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Ten percent off transmissions, nine second kits, eight second builds, seven hundred hp, six new injectors, five hour turbos, four digit builds, three upgraded pumps, two downpipes, a gift card and the shipping is free!

On the eleventh day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Eleven Percent off Apex CCM Brake Kits and DI Race Intercoolers! Ten percent transmissions, nine second kits, eight second builds, seven hundred HP, six new injectors, five hour turbos, four digit builds, three new pumps, two downpipes, and gift card and all the shipping is free!

On the twelfth day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

A free install on an AMS Alpha 12X kit!  Eleven Percent WGP parts, ten percent transmissions, nine second kits, eight second builds, seven hundred horsepower, six new injectors, five hour turbos, four digit builds, three new pumps, two downpipes....

A GIFT CARD AND ALL THE SHIPPING IS FREE!

Enjoy!!!​

• Tim, Skyline and VR_power like this

Doug Ross
Owner of Weapons Grade Performance
-Northeast/Pacific Northwest Shops where we ONLY work on GT-Rs
-Owner/Builder of the 1st Ever Home Garage GT-R Drivetrain Removal
Cobb Protuner / EcuTek Tuner
-All Wheel Drive Mustang Dyno in House
doug@weaponsgradeperformance.com
Our Online Store
East Coast Location 226 N. Plains Industrial Rd, Wallingford CT 06492 203-668-4765

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 8,229 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches

Great sale Doug but i don't believe the A-12x kits are out yet.

post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

Doug@WGP

Doug@WGP

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,455 posts
  • Joined 25-April 13

Great sale Doug but i don't believe the A-12x kits are out yet.

Yea this one will have to be put in that WGP piggy bank until they're ready :). Just helping to spread the hype
  • Tim likes this

Doug Ross
Our Online Store
East Coast Location 226 N. Plains Industrial Rd, Wallingford CT 06492 203-668-4765

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 8,229 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
And that we like man
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

Skyline

Skyline

Stock

• Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Joined 03-July 14
Awesome deals, Doug! I may have to get in on one (or some) of them. Too bad there wasn't one of Santa's magical helpers installing $5k built shortblocks too; that would make it really difficult to not try to convince Santa I'm on the nice list.

But I think I have been at least good enough for you to tell me more about the 5 hour stock frame turbo swap labor and the 9 second turbo kits at 10% off.

Happy holidays from Weapons Grade Performance!  Starting today is the 12 days of Weapons Grade leading up to the end of the year!  Just like the song... each day from now until the end of the year, the sales are cumulative, so that they come into effect on the day listed and remain in effect until the end of the year! 

On the first day of Weapons Grade (12-18) my true love gave to me....

A free $100 gift card to the shop and all the shipping is free! 

On the second day of Weapons Grade (12-19) my true love gave to me...

Two upgraded downpipes at 10% off, a $100 gift card, and all the shipping is free!

On the third day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Three Upgraded Fuel Pumps from Fore Innovations at 10% off, two upgraded downpipes, a $100 gift card, and all the shipping is free!

On the fourth day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Four digit horsepower builds at 50% off labor, three upgraded pumps, two upgraded downpipes, a gift card and the shipping is free!

On the fifth day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Five hour stock frame turbo swap labor, half price four digit builds, three upgraded pumps, two downpipes, a gift card and the shipping is free!

On the sixth day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Six new injectors at 10% off, five hour turbo swaps, cheap four digit builds, three upgraded pumps, two downpipes, a gift card and the shipping is free!

On the seventh day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Seven hundred horsepower for $7000, six new injectors, five hour turbos, cheap four digit builds, three upgraded pumps, two downpipes, a gift card and the shipping is free!

On the eighth day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me....

Eight Second Capable Builds for 50% off labor, seven hundred horsepower for 7k, six new injectors, five hour turbos, cheap four digit builds, three upgraded pumps, two downpipes, a gift card and the shipping is free!

On the ninth day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Nine second turbo kits at 10% off, cheap eight second builds, seven hundred hp for 7k, six new injectors, five hour turbos, cheap four digit builds, three upgraded pumps, two downpipes, a gift card and the shipping is free!

On the tenth day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Ten percent off transmissions, nine second kits, eight second builds, seven hundred hp, six new injectors, five hour turbos, four digit builds, three upgraded pumps, two downpipes, a gift card and the shipping is free!

On the eleventh day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

Eleven Percent off Apex CCM Brake Kits and DI Race Intercoolers! Ten percent transmissions, nine second kits, eight second builds, seven hundred HP, six new injectors, five hour turbos, four digit builds, three new pumps, two downpipes, and gift card and all the shipping is free!

On the twelfth day of Weapons Grade my true love gave to me...

A free install on an AMS Alpha 12X kit!  Eleven Percent WGP parts, ten percent transmissions, nine second kits, eight second builds, seven hundred horsepower, six new injectors, five hour turbos, four digit builds, three new pumps, two downpipes....

A GIFT CARD AND ALL THE SHIPPING IS FREE!

Enjoy!!!​

2011 GT-R Premium, Black/Black

Engine/Transmission:
USM Turbos | Boost Logic FMIC | Boost Logic 3" Turbo Inlet Pipes | GotBoost 3" Wrinkle Black Intakes | GotBoost 3" IC Piping Kit | Tial BOVs | GotBoost Catch Can Kit | AMS Down Pipes | HKS Catless Resonated Midpipe | HKS Legamax Exhaust | ID 1300cc Injectors | DW 330 Fuel Pumps | Visconti Flex Fuel Kit | Visconti Fuel Pump Hardwire Kit | Visconti Fuel Pressure Fail Safe | Visconti SD Conversion Kit | Koyo Race Radiator | GReddy Transmission Cooler & Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir | Cobb AP V2 | WPG Custom Dyno Tune

Suspension/Brakes:
KW Sleeve Kit | Stillen Front & Rear Sway Bars | Stillen Stainless Brake Lines | DBA Brake Rotors | Cobalt Friction XR1 Brake Pads | APR Wheel Studs

Wheels/Tires:
20" 3-Piece iForged Aeros | 285/35-20 BGF Rivals

Exterior/Accessories:
Stillen Front Spoiler | Custom Fixed Rear Tow Hook | JDM Clear Front Side Markers | Tinted Rear Side Markers | Tinted Windows | Laser Interceptor Quad System | Rear View Camera w/ Grid Lines | DVD Bypass

Doug@WGP

Doug@WGP

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,455 posts
  • Joined 25-April 13
Inboxed you, Skyline!

Doug Ross
Our Online Store

Skyline

Skyline

Stock

• Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Joined 03-July 14

Inboxed you, Skyline!

Replied
2011 GT-R Premium, Black/Black

Engine/Transmission:
USM Turbos | Boost Logic FMIC | Boost Logic 3" Turbo Inlet Pipes | GotBoost 3" Wrinkle Black Intakes | GotBoost 3" IC Piping Kit | Tial BOVs | GotBoost Catch Can Kit | AMS Down Pipes | HKS Catless Resonated Midpipe | HKS Legamax Exhaust | ID 1300cc Injectors | DW 330 Fuel Pumps | Visconti Flex Fuel Kit | Visconti Fuel Pump Hardwire Kit | Visconti Fuel Pressure Fail Safe | Visconti SD Conversion Kit | Koyo Race Radiator | GReddy Transmission Cooler & Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir | Cobb AP V2 | WPG Custom Dyno Tune

Suspension/Brakes:
KW Sleeve Kit | Stillen Front & Rear Sway Bars | Stillen Stainless Brake Lines | DBA Brake Rotors | Cobalt Friction XR1 Brake Pads | APR Wheel Studs

Wheels/Tires:
20" 3-Piece iForged Aeros | 285/35-20 BGF Rivals

Exterior/Accessories:
Stillen Front Spoiler | Custom Fixed Rear Tow Hook | JDM Clear Front Side Markers | Tinted Rear Side Markers | Tinted Windows | Laser Interceptor Quad System | Rear View Camera w/ Grid Lines | DVD Bypass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users