Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Apparently i'm making the GTR depreciate because of my age...

* * * * - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,648 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

Nope, never.

ok i did i'll own up to that. Reading through all the back and forth i didn't see it. but key word is "Worked"...i'm still working hard but you guys have no clue haha.

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,796 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches

POPULAR

Dan honestly ..you own your car ,i don't care how old you are or how you got it.just enjoy it :)

• choerizo, droptopp, Ian201 and 2 others like this

droptopp

droptopp

Stage 4 Member

• 1,919 posts
  • Joined 16-February 14
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444690212.944237.jpg

Edited by droptopp, 12 October 2015 - 04:51 PM.

TSM Billet Crank 4.1 w/ CP billet pistons, TSM Elite Prime turbos, TSM Wet Sump Oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS mid and down pipe, STM titanium axle back, STM race FMIC, ID2000’s, Shep One K with drop gears and all the goodies., DS Axles, Volk Saga 18” 10/12” (MT ET Streets), Advan GT Premium 20” R888. 1450+ hp / 1210+ tq

Old setups : Alpha 9 w/ AMS 3.8, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.1 billet crank, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.0 big bore billet crank and of course FBO E85.

audioenvy

audioenvy

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 879 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12

Now please all of you fuck off and worry about your lawn and mind your business. I regret making a youtube when i got the car and coming to these STUCK UP forums.

Minding our own business is pretty much exactly what we were doing. I'm 100% serious when I say congrats on your GTR purchase. If you have questions about mods/upgrades/troubleshooting you will find that this forum has some of the nicest and most knowledgeable guys anywhere.

• Tim likes this

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,648 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

InternetFight.gif this sums this thread up. 

• droptopp likes this

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,587 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago
can we all just make up?

Dan Stop being one of those prickly hair stuck up rich kids and u old farts stop running out the house with a broom chasing the motherfucker

PS Dan get your parents to proof read your posts first
  • Tim and droptopp like this

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,648 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

Ian, not everyone cares about spelling every single word correct on forums especially on a phone with small keys, or wants to act politically correct all the time.

and Still with the age jokes? Go fuck yourself. I'd love to hear you say anything like that in person. 

As i said not one thing would ever been brought up about my age if i didn't post it. Want to know what is ironic none of you felt the need to say anything until so and treated me as an equal other. 

The fact you think Im stuck up and rich is pathetic after every comment. The only ones stuck up here are you people attacking and criticizing me. The world must be upside down. No wonder it gets worse and worse every day.

I do not want to become people like you guys. 

How about you stop attacking me and go do a crossword puzzle to expand your vocabulary and take some time up?

No worries i'll be excluding myself from this site with the 'nicest people and most knowledgeable people' ....you guys have shown me enough. SMFH. 

Disgraceful bunch of guys besides a very few to say the least. 

Cheers!

Dan

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,587 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago

dude dan, i didnt read your post but off the bat, i just want to tell you i was just being funny and sarcastic. i didnt add the tags, sorry man. just joking around, its also how i preceive the thread a bit from my view. i just tuned into what was going on and i really dont understand this whole thread.

HiBoost

HiBoost

Stage 3.9 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,910 posts
  • Joined 12-February 13
  • LocationOmaha

If this was at a meet/in person, i may have been in jail for the night.

...doesn't mean you need to fly off the handle and tell a bunch of strangers on another forum how you would have fought him if this happened in person.

Many of you would not say anything in person.

Go fuck yourself. I'd love to hear you say anything like that in person.

Dan, you must be one BAD mother fucker. If you come to TX2K or the shootout we will be sure to talk to you like this in person, don't worry. Otherwise wake up and get a clue that neither guy on either end of an internet argument gets to act hard about how he'd handle it in real life. That's just not how the shit works.
  • UnaBomber likes this
-Jeff

2highpsi

2highpsi

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 859 posts
  • Joined 06-December 13
  • LocationCambridge, OH

I didn't want to clutter your For Sale post, so I figured I would ask the question here.

Why did you list your car for sale already?  (At a price $10k higher than you boasted about paying, none the less)

2014 Deep Blue Pearl Track Edition GT-R Alpha 7+  #80 of 160

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,648 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

Because that's what its worth.. i didn't 'Boast' anything someone asked and i told them, i didn't need to at all i could've said i got it for 65k (seriously need to chill out and quit attacking me).

The reason is in the add lol

HiBoost

HiBoost

Stage 3.9 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,910 posts
  • Joined 12-February 13
  • LocationOmaha

This is not an attack, just info based on recent pricing that I see - a stockish '09 is way overpriced at $65k.  I paid $67k for my '10 3 years ago with 6k miles.  And that was before the $20k off MSRP bs pushed the DBA pricing way down which inevitably impacted the CBA pricing.  If you could get $55k for the car I would consider yourself lucky.

-Jeff

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,648 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

This is not an attack, just info based on recent pricing that I see - a stockish '09 is way overpriced at $65k.  I paid $67k for my '10 3 years ago with 6k miles.  And that was before the $20k off MSRP bs pushed the DBA pricing way down which inevitably impacted the CBA pricing.  If you could get $55k for the car I would consider yourself lucky.

GL with the search for one with low miles for 55k...i've been looking, this one is extremely clean.

I found another up for sale with 61k (stock) with 28k in KAC titanium and another for 140k fully built. The color/miles/condition is reason for pricing.

Next time i wont tell people my purchase price because it DOESNT MATTER. IT's NONE of your business. I got an Extreme deal because i traveled 10+hrs away and did a whole lot of legwork to import it.

KBB/Blackbook is at 61k for a 12.5k mile 09 GTR with a Private sale. I'm not asking an absurd amount only what is FAIR.

But you few feel the need to comment and say something about everything i do.... <_< lmao

Edited by Dan_585, 20 October 2015 - 10:49 AM.

HiBoost

HiBoost

Stage 3.9 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,910 posts
  • Joined 12-February 13
  • LocationOmaha

I'd like to see you say that to my face!

Anyway, I don't care what you paid for the car, nor does the guy buying it.  All that matters is the current market.  A month ago an 1800 mile '13 sold on here.  He had it listed for 6 months!  He couldn't get $80k, couldn't get $78k, couldn't get $75k... last I saw he was asking $72k and then it sold shortly after that.  So yeah, I can't IMAGINE anybody spending $65k on an '09 with 6x the mileage.  That just doesn't make any kind of sense, BUT, I 100% hope you are right and I am wrong because that means my car is worth more than I have been told by pretty much every person around here.  So go get 'em tiger!

Also, things may be different on whatever planet you came from, but here when people post things on a public forum, they don't constantly ask "why do people feel the need to comment?"  If you want to say things that nobody reads or responds to then just open up notepad and write your thoughts, then save it to iamawesome.txt and you won't have this problem.

-Jeff

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,648 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

I'd like to see you say that to my face!

Anyway, I don't care what you paid for the car, nor does the guy buying it.  All that matters is the current market.  A month ago an 1800 mile '13 sold on here.  He had it listed for 6 months!  He couldn't get $80k, couldn't get $78k, couldn't get $75k... last I saw he was asking $72k and then it sold shortly after that.  So yeah, I can't IMAGINE anybody spending $65k on an '09 with 6x the mileage.  That just doesn't make any kind of sense, BUT, I 100% hope you are right and I am wrong because that means my car is worth more than I have been told by pretty much every person around here.  So go get 'em tiger!

Also, things may be different on whatever planet you came from, but here when people post things on a public forum, they don't constantly ask "why do people feel the need to comment?"  If you want to say things that nobody reads or responds to then just open up notepad and write your thoughts, then save it to iamawesome.txt and you won't have this problem.

You goon. I said you few not all people on a public form. 

If you really need me to explain it, People like you guys always have to make a comment on every single thing and make their opinion known when no one gives a shit, your parents never taught you to keep your mouth shut if you didn't have nothing good to say. Always negativity with people like you...Haven't seen you post too much positive stuff on these forums.

Car is most likely sold btw too so you can stop worrying, possible buyer is coming to check it out today/tomorrow  :rolleyes: #SeeyouinmynextGTR #Betyoullstillbesalty #Lifeisgood #Oldmenangryfornoreason

HiBoost

HiBoost

Stage 3.9 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,910 posts
  • Joined 12-February 13
  • LocationOmaha

Nothing says "I'm way more mature than you guys give me credit for" quite like ending your posts with hashtags.  You go, girl.

-Jeff

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,648 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

Nothing says "I'm way more mature than you guys give me credit for" quite like ending your posts with hashtags.  You go, girl.Wl

I'm sure hashtags show immaturity, i guess when older folks do it they are immature automatically too correct? Double-standards are hilarious.

The only card you think you have HiBoost is age, you have not said one thing that actually mattered/proved anything. Shows your strength and character well. 

Obviously an 'immature' 19 year old wouldn't have his stuff together to do what i'm doing. (But my age upsets you because i'm having success)

I'm just one of the few that will stand up to old farts like you that are stuck up and think they're gods gift. Some one has to do it, otherwise you'll keep thinking that stuff is Ok.

But hey you must be right, i'm just a little kid what could i know??  ^_^ Tell me more about how to be so mature and the wisest of them all HiBoost...i must be mistaken in my ways.

2highpsi

2highpsi

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 859 posts
  • Joined 06-December 13
  • LocationCambridge, OH

I didn't catch the "reason" in the forsale post the first time.  I went back and looked, and sure enough I did miss it.

How big of a build are you looking for?  FBO, 800hp, 1000hp ?

• Dan_585 likes this

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,648 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

I didn't catch the "reason" in the forsale post the first time.  I went back and looked, and sure enough I did miss it.

How big of a build are you looking for?  FBO, 800hp, 1000hp ?

FBO-800 (Trans,Bottom end, bolts ons, maybe turbos) Not going for crazy power i don't want reliability issues. Been following a lot of overseas tuners and looking at their builds for ideas of whats best.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't come on these forums to argue and fight with people or 'brag'/'boast'. So i'd like to try and end all this here.

My age would've never been a topic of discussion if i didn't post this thread, everyone treated me as an equal other before all this and there was no negativity or maturity bullshit being thrown back and forth. I get we all have our differences and come from different walks of the earth, we all still need to try and respect it or at least be tolerant. Age shouldn't even matter. That's like judging based off sex, race etc. 

I only want to Help fellow owners, learn from other enthusiasts, and spread the joy of these cars when i can. As well as enjoy it myself.

I did not buy it to show off(i barely take it out), show who is the 'man' (although that may be a side effect for any owner...GTRs are pretty manly) or be criticized constantly.

Hopefully we can all move on past our differences and views on things, at this point it's all childish.

Cheers,

Dan

• Tim and 2highpsi like this

2highpsi

2highpsi

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 859 posts
  • Joined 06-December 13
  • LocationCambridge, OH

800 is a REALLY fun spot for a GTR on the street.  

If you are going to spend the money on a motor and trans build, DEFINITELY spend the extra and get some turbos too. 

• Dan_585 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users