Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TEIN EDFC active pro suspension controller

- - - - - edfc tein active suspension

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

ztune

ztune

Stock

• Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14
EDFC active pro with gps sensor I mean

Edited by ztune, 18 February 2017 - 01:35 PM.

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,990 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

You installed it 7racer???

no, I was interested in it and like the videos on how fast it responds but ultimately did the tractive one due to local support here in Dallas.  Simpler programming but not as robust as this one or the newer Tractive setups

In7anity!!

ztune

ztune

Stock

• Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14
Ok. We'll see how this system handles totally modified chassis of my brand new tuned car (something like gt3 race car).

I'll make topic about this project because it will be huge ;)

Edited by ztune, 19 February 2017 - 06:34 AM.

• 7racer, choerizo, descartesfool and 1 other like this

ztune

ztune

Stock

• Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

POPULAR

So guys, after the first shakedown of my brand new rebuild car, I have to say that I'm very happy and impressed how this suspension system handle.

for this first moment on track i only used  automatic dampening mode based on GPS and G sensors and the car cornering grip and handling is far better than JRZ 2 ways club sport on Michelin Slicks.

My English is too basic to explain in detail my feeling on this new setup, but I really like how progressive dampening force coming, system is also very reactive.

Couldn't unfortunately  test more options because I got problems with brand new RB rotors got dead after on 3h...(I must talk about it with warren because this failure not normal...)

I'll take time tomorrow to create thread of my new track build. you can see some teaser on profile picture ;)

• ian.r, 7racer, thehelix112 and 2 others like this

BAZ007

BAZ007

Stage 4 Member

• 697 posts
  • Joined 24-January 15

So guys, after the first shakedown of my brand new rebuild car, I have to say that I'm very happy and impressed how this suspension system handle.

for this first moment on track i only used  automatic dampening mode based on GPS and G sensors and the car cornering grip and handling is far better than JRZ 2 ways club sport on Michelin Slicks.

My English is too basic to explain in detail my feeling on this new setup, but I really like how progressive dampening force coming, system is also very reactive.

Couldn't unfortunately  test more options because I got problems with brand new RB rotors got dead after on 3h...(I must talk about it with warren because this failure not normal...)

I'll take time tomorrow to create thread of my new track build. you can see some teaser on profile picture ;)

Carbon Ceramic rotors or steel rotors?

Tell us more please!

jdmrb1

jdmrb1

Stage 2.5 Member

• 264 posts
  • Joined 22-February 15
  • LocationYokohama Japan

I was looking at this system at the R Meeting. MCR uses it on their 3 way coil overs. Going to drive over to their shop for a ride in their Demo car. 

http://www.mcr-ltd.c...5/31/index.html

Suspension is killing me.

MCR or Aragosta are my leading choices. 

Attached Images

• mcr.jpg

Edited by jdmrb1, 20 September 2017 - 06:53 AM.

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,990 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

I was looking at this system at the R Meeting. MCR uses it on their 3 way coil overs. Going to drive over to their shop for a ride in their Demo car.

Suspension is killing me.

MCR or Aragosta are my leading choices.

I get a file not found when I click the link. Can you link it again?

In7anity!!

jdmrb1

jdmrb1

Stage 2.5 Member

• 264 posts
  • Joined 22-February 15
  • LocationYokohama Japan
  • 7racer likes this

jdmrb1

jdmrb1

Stage 2.5 Member

• 264 posts
  • Joined 22-February 15
  • LocationYokohama Japan
9bcedc3e86b07cd3d168735745dc14db.jpg

Very tempted with this deal but need more info before pulling the trigger !!
  • 7racer and bpauto like this

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,572 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago
Just get the ones 7racer has or the other kit from the same brand.

bpauto

bpauto

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 558 posts
  • Joined 17-September 13

Just get the ones 7racer has or the other kit from the same brand.

The PNP kit that Mike posted are designed to work with the stock suspension switch (in the dash). Aragosta also offers the ACE kit, which uses their own coilovers, but with the driver-adjustable controller seemingly supplied by Tractive. Aragosta coilovers are built in Japan to their own specifications, using components supplied by AST / Moton. 

• ian.r likes this

gtrrforumsignature.jpg

213.745.6954 | sales@gt-rr.com                                                   
Official North American Distributor: Top Secret, Amuse, Mines, Do Luck, Varis, TOMMYKAIRA / Rowen, Voltex, JUN, ESPRIT, Top Racing, ZELE + More!

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,990 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13
I love the ACE kit.

In7anity!!

jdmrb1

jdmrb1

Stage 2.5 Member

• 264 posts
  • Joined 22-February 15
  • LocationYokohama Japan
Looking at the front lift option like these a24a2ac43ca536ff131157717ea361a4.jpg
  • ian.r likes this

bpauto

bpauto

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 558 posts
  • Joined 17-September 13

Looking at the front lift option like these a24a2ac43ca536ff131157717ea361a4.jpg

You can combine the cup kit with the Type-SA PnP or ACE; we've done it a few times now.

• 7racer likes this

gtrrforumsignature.jpg

213.745.6954 | sales@gt-rr.com                                                   
Official North American Distributor: Top Secret, Amuse, Mines, Do Luck, Varis, TOMMYKAIRA / Rowen, Voltex, JUN, ESPRIT, Top Racing, ZELE + More!

jdmrb1

jdmrb1

Stage 2.5 Member

• 264 posts
  • Joined 22-February 15
  • LocationYokohama Japan
Too bad you can't do the PnP with 3 ways ! Yeh I want my cake with chocolate icing please !!
  • ian.r likes this

jdmrb1

jdmrb1

Stage 2.5 Member

• 264 posts
  • Joined 22-February 15
  • LocationYokohama Japan

Oh wait a minute Top Secret has them ! Pair their 3 ways with PnP and front lift! Going to be pricey!!

http://www.topsecret...com/item84.html

Edited by jdmrb1, 12 October 2017 - 05:49 AM.

• 7racer likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: edfc, tein, active, suspension

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users