Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Dsm_Alpha's ETS GTX30 Build
Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:49 AM
- TSM (Sonny Bryant crank SB) CnC heads +1mm Valves w/ Ferrea Springs, TSM Elite+ Turbos, T1R Oil Pan, T1R pulley, BL Catchcan, 12inj Curt Brown ported manifold
- T1R F750 Fuel Filter
- ETS RACE FMIC
- ETS RACE DPs
- ETS RACE Exhaust
- BL 3.5" intakes
- FORE Innovations Tripple 485's w/ Visconti Hardwire & FP monitor
- Shep Trans (OneK w/Drag Pack & Dodson Extreme gears & DSS Pro Axels w/ARP studs)
- KAPS AWD controller
- WGP CCR w/ Pagid RSC 1 pads
- COBB AP
Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:36 PM
Went 8.9@164 on my street tire setup
Nice! Keep up the good work.
Edited by Carmiwrx, 17 January 2018 - 03:38 PM.
I popped my motor after 4yrs and 8k miles which all of them were hard miles like a dude fucking his first piece of pussy after doing 5yrs in the joint. -Tim S.
GTR heritage - come get some!
Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:26 PM
Sick setup, how much were your drag wheel/tire setup?
Got the Belak rears lightly used - I think they usually are about $3500 for the wheels. I think the Hoosiers are about $230 each
The advan TCIII I think are about $600 each plus $250 each for the M&H
- Tim, celsius and JimmyGtrmemphis like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users