Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GT-R START BUTTON COVERS ARE READY TO BE SHIPPED (GROUP BUY PRICING)!!!

* * * * * 2 votes gtr start button cover flip button cover gtr push button cover gtr gtr flip up cover

• Please log in to reply
559 replies to this topic

jays2000

jays2000

Stage 4 Member

• 475 posts
  • Joined 29-December 14
  • LocationKC MO

Don't worry about it, I'm not an owner right now.

I understand. It took me 7 years till I got my first one. Yet I was on the forums 2 years prior.

Edited by jays2000, 31 December 2014 - 10:53 AM.

• cavalier777 likes this
2017 GTR Solid Red Premium.
2013 GTR Pearl Blue Premium - Sold
2010 GTR, Solid Red Premium - Sold
2000 Honda S2000 Black -Sold
2003 Eclipse GT Silver - Sold
Paypal e mail. jadranko32@gmail.com

cavalier777

cavalier777

Stage 4 Member

• 472 posts
  • Joined 13-January 14

just read your thread over on life
http://www.gtrlife.c...__fromsearch__1

you won't get anywhere with those people. they dont seem to give a shit about small guys doing what your doing. I think your going to have to pay large monthly fees or try a different way. would be nice if they conveyed that info to you tho.

communication has been there lowest point ever tho. heck they started banning people left and right for a short while until it bit them in the ass and they blamed this forum for it lmao.

anyways, I'm not in for a part cause no gtr... but.. I like b and c in red.

I literally posted "check out heritage" and got disable-banned. I hate their mgmt other than MC, who I don't think is the idiot banning people.

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,110 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches

You guy's know Honey badger is 1 of the Admins over there using a shill account.

• ian.r and jays2000 like this
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

SubDriver

SubDriver

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 628 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13
  • LocationPeriscope Depth

Funny how that guy only chimes in when others question the actions of the website or brings up unscrupulous vendors.

0f748c1d-0658-4436-b162-e5208cff7dd6_zps

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,587 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago
honey badger IS a shill account for the admins just like marketplacemod was/is. or he has been brainwashed by the life admins with lies and bs and trivial bullshit. wouldn't listen to the posts from that user, they make shit up and twist everything, propaganda like n.korea. the gtrlife owners are shifty fo sure... do as wicked said...

leave and don't come back. No one gives a fuck if you leave. Your not as important as you think you are.

anyone still over there read this statement every time something happens, gets swept under the rug or hidden.

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,546 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

honey badger IS a shill account for the admins just like marketplacemod was/is. or he has been brainwashed by the life admins with lies and bs and trivial bullshit. wouldn't listen to the posts from that user, they make shit up and twist everything, propaganda like n.korea. the gtrlife owners are shifty fo sure... do as wicked said...

anyone still over there read this statement every time something happens, gets swept under the rug or hidden.

wow, I didn't know that. I was just supporting what the original poster was saying on how he was doing everything "right" only to get banned without warning. You would think as ADULTS, they would let him know before that would happen than to treat people like children.

Crazy

In7anity!!

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,546 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13
oh and if that quote from Wicked was directed at me, it just shows how out of touch the admins are over there. I have no desire to be famous or be seen as something more than a member....period. I like trying things out and learning, and if those mistakes or benefits helps others that what I think is important. Kinda like being the guinea pig for Andrejus stereo upgrade.

In7anity!!

DjnHard

DjnHard

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 303 posts
  • Joined 18-July 13

just read your thread over on life
http://www.gtrlife.c...__fromsearch__1

you won't get anywhere with those people. they dont seem to give a shit about small guys doing what your doing. I think your going to have to pay large monthly fees or try a different way. would be nice if they conveyed that info to you tho.

communication has been there lowest point ever tho. heck they started banning people left and right for a short while until it bit them in the ass and they blamed this forum for it lmao.

anyways, I'm not in for a part cause no gtr... but.. I like b and c in red.

Honey badger is a fucking idiot. Why do they have people in charge over there who just want to start shit. Why when the OP tried to get an answer no one gets back to him? Not even an apology for taking so long. Unreal. But they defend that fat fuck Riggs no matter what. Ridiculous

• Tim, ian.r, 7racer and 1 other like this

jays2000

jays2000

Stage 4 Member

• 475 posts
  • Joined 29-December 14
  • LocationKC MO
Update with erek help I have about 100-150 orders now. Almost there
Thank you

SubDriver

SubDriver

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 628 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13
  • LocationPeriscope Depth

Update with erek help I have about 100-150 orders now. Almost there
Thank you

Glad to see you are close to moving forward.  You did it, I just happened to know where to find some more owners.

• 7racer likes this

0f748c1d-0658-4436-b162-e5208cff7dd6_zps

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,587 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago
there are a few Facebook groups you might want to join to see if there are more interest there. also see if any vendors might help the cause, doesn't hurt to ask.

Razvan.Umbrarescu

Razvan.Umbrarescu

Stock

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 02-January 15
Book me for design A in red

jays2000

jays2000

Stage 4 Member

• 475 posts
  • Joined 29-December 14
  • LocationKC MO

You guy's know Honey badger is 1 of the Admins over there using a shill account.

See Now I know why all his comments are worded like all its my fault with no knowledge of what actually happened.

jays2000

jays2000

Stage 4 Member

• 475 posts
  • Joined 29-December 14
  • LocationKC MO

Book me for design A in red

Razvan you are on the list

jays2000

jays2000

Stage 4 Member

• 475 posts
  • Joined 29-December 14
  • LocationKC MO

there are a few Facebook groups you might want to join to see if there are more interest there. also see if any vendors might help the cause, doesn't hurt to ask.

Contacted GT-RR I think see if anything will come out of it.t I would like the members to get first run though if possible.

• Tim likes this

jays2000

jays2000

Stage 4 Member

• 475 posts
  • Joined 29-December 14
  • LocationKC MO

I have posted on Battalion F.B page thanks to Erek. Anybody knows any other groups On F.B I can post this.  If anyone has any suggestions let me know so we can get this released.

Thank you

jima

jima

Stage 4 Member

• 1,129 posts
  • Joined 15-February 14
  • LocationSouth Florida

I have posted on Battalion F.B page thanks to Erek. Anybody knows any other groups On F.B I can post this.  If anyone has any suggestions let me know so we can get this released.

Thank you

I just approved your post on GTR classifieds good luck hopefully you get more traction there.

• Tim likes this

jays2000

jays2000

Stage 4 Member

• 475 posts
  • Joined 29-December 14
  • LocationKC MO

Awesome thank you

jays2000

jays2000

Stage 4 Member

• 475 posts
  • Joined 29-December 14
  • LocationKC MO

Just an update not related to tread. I finally got confirmation that my 2103 Pearl blue  will be here tomorrow. I probably wont be able to get any sleep tonight. It seems like eternity since has passed since I sold my red one even its been only 6 months. Then will make video as well of the covers and post it here.

• Tim, ian.r and 7racer like this

elp_jc

elp_jc

Stage 3 Member

• 361 posts
  • Joined 07-May 14
  • LocationEl Paso, TX

I hate their mgmt other than MC, who I don't think is the idiot banning people.

He is one of them ;). At least in my case (by his own admission).

2015 white/black GT-R Premium. MODS: JDM clear front markers, radiator screens, HKS resonated MP, BlendMount V1 mount w/MirrorTap, 3M window tint, rear/front debadge, full LEDs (except turn-signals), AutoTecknic matte black paddles, OEM car cover, Gold-Plug magnetic oil drain plug, 370Z jack and rod, Stop'nGo flat tire repair kit, Dynaplug compressor, Rays steel chrome lug/locknut set, Hawk HPS brake pads, SecondSkin insulation under rear seats and trunk.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gtr start button cover, flip button cover, gtr push button cover, gtr, gtr flip up cover

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users