This kit retains the use of OE calipers but requires modifications to calipers to fit thicker CCM rotors.
- 2 Front Rotor
- 2 Rear Rotor
- 4 Aluminum spacers
- 1 Car set stainless steel braided brake lines (6 line kit replacing OE's rubber lines & hard lines)
- 1 Car set brake pad (ZR1 OE pads or equivalent)
- 4 Bottle Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid
Weight Comparison (each) OE Two-Piece 25.5 lbs. CCM Two-Piece 13.1 lbs. Savings of 12.4 lbs. Rear Rotor
Weight Comparison (each) OE Two-Piece 27.0 lbs. CCM Two-Piece 12.1 lbs. Savings of 14.9 lbs.
Features and benefits:
- Total weight savings of 56 lbs.
- Rear rotors are modified to avoid interference with backing plate.
- Custom machined forged aluminum hats pre-assembled to CCM discs for easy installation.
- Uses same CCM disc as Corvette ZR1 so replacements are readily available and more affordable compared to other carbon rotor options.
- SS brake lines replace OE rubber and hard lines, exclusively available through RB only.
- Rear rotors retain the use of OE emergency brake, not just the parking brake.
RB rotor hats are made of forged (vs. billet) aluminum for better strength and rigidity.
Rear rotor are of composite hat: lightweight aluminum shell with an iron ring insert for significant weight savings (about 50%) than made of SS or iron like OE rear hats, while still retain the use of the emergency brake, unlike other aftermarket light weight hats just cut from aluminum and must delete the OE emergency brakes. This design is exclusively available from RB Performance Brakes.