Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wannagofast Announces the Florida 1/2 Mile Presented by TSM

- - - - - wannagofast wgf tsm halfmile florida topspeed

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Cicio@TSM

Cicio@TSM

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,115 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

For those of you that have not heard about the new location for WannaGOFAST in 2015 I wanted to be the first to inform the GT-R Community!  

It is so awesome to me to see WannaGOFAST becoming so successful.  TopSpeed Motorsports is a proud partner of the event and always has been.  From the very first event we have supported Blake and his (now) wife Layla both by sponsoring and performing tech inspection at every event he has ever done.   The first event I believe it was 30ish cars at a little place in FL... me and one of my friends drove all through the night in my GT2...slept in the car.. and helped Blake with the event.   Ever since then the two companies have been joined at the hip!  

I am so proud of my good friend Blake for all he has accomplished and TSM will continue to stand buy him and his wife by supported each and every event they do no matter how far they go!  

We are VERY excited about this upcoming event!  Conditions should be prime for records to be broken and everyone to have TONS of fun! 

DETAILS: 

Well the time has come for our big announcement!

Welcome the Florida 1/2 Mile Shootout on January 24-25th, 2015!!

This event will be hosted at the Prestigious Jumbolair Airport located in Ocala, FL (only 90 minutes north of Orlando!) Be prepared to race on the longest privately owned runway in the country at a length of 7,550ft........that's 1.42 miles long!!

The event will feature horsepower producing cool weather and is sure to set the stage for more multiple world record attempts!

This community not only features the most beautiful runway we've ever seen.......it's also surrounded by beautiful horse pastures and several multi-million dollar estates.........there are still a few lots left to purchase so why not buy one and make this your home compound for all of our future races to come??!!

This event will surely prove to be one of the most incredible 1/2 Mile Racing Events in history! Our Title Sponsor TopSpeed Motorsports already has their bags packed 

Registration and Sponsor details will be announced in the coming weeks and our website will also be updated with this new location and pricing information.

We look forward to having each and everyone of you out on the runway in January!!

-Blake

WGF_FL_zps75a0713b.jpg

• Polivoks, Tim and Skyliner like this

~Cicio

***TOP THREE TSM 1/4 MILE***
-7.37 & 198
-7.39@200
-7.59@189
***TOP THREE TSM 1/2 MILE***
-225.9 MPH
-221.3 MPH
-219.5 MPH

-OneLap of America Overall 1st Place - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
-TX2K13 Overall 1st Place | TX2K13 Class 2 1st Place
-Shootout 2015 Overall 1st Place & 2nd Place
-TX2K15 Class 4 2nd Place | TX2K15 Roll Race 1st Place SS
-FL2K 2015 Overall 1st Place
-TSM ELITE Plus Stock Frames @ 7.82@179
-Standing Half Mile Stock Frame Turbo Record @ 209 TSM ELITE

TopSpeedForumGTR.jpg
Call: 678-297-7770
cicio@topspeedmotorsports.com
TopSpeedMotorsports.com
**AWD Dyno Tuning
**Parts, Sales, Service

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,665 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches

I can see a road trip in my future....Heritage House party???

• Polivoks and BCpuller like this

changster

changster

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 2,305 posts
  • Joined 26-January 13
  • LocationBay Area + Taipei

:o  That is so fukkin baller!  Looks to be super fun. 

- 4.4 liter Alpha 12 built by TSM (R.I.P)
- 4.1 liter ER/ETS 6466 built myself with the help of everyone.

- 4.2 liter billet block <? big boy kit> coming.

13180940063_33e81c30d6_z.jpg

Doug3226

Doug3226

Heritage MVP

• OEM Member
  • 948 posts
  • Joined 25-December 12
  • LocationOhio

That venue looks fantastic!   This is going to be a tough choice....Keep my car in storage in snowy Ohio OR run 190+ mph in sunny Florida on a badass runway!  :D

• Tim, Todzilla and jima like this

PianoProdigy

PianoProdigy

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 488 posts
  • Joined 17-March 13

Please let us know ASAP when registration will open so I can be sure to register the minute it opens!

jima

jima

Stage 4 Member

• 1,133 posts
  • Joined 15-February 14
  • LocationSouth Florida

That venue looks fantastic!   This is going to be a tough choice....Keep my car in storage in snowy Ohio OR run 190+ mph in sunny Florida on a badass runway!  :D

The choice is easy, your car is already down here no? There ya go bring it up there! 

wannagofast

wannagofast

Stock

• Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 10-January 14

Driver Registration opens November 7th at 8am Eastern Time!

Click Below on November 7th to register:

http://www.wannagofast.com/ocala.php

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,796 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

NICE!!

In7anity!!

LTHL VNM

LTHL VNM

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 399 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13
  • LocationPlano, TX.

this is very exciting to have it coming to the central Florida area!  I have a few clients reviewing quotes to charter private aircraft for the event and fly right in/out of JumboLair for this.  I'm going up there to see the facility next week and I can't wait! It looks incredible in the pics so I'm sure the event will not disappoint 

T1 Race Development GT1R

PianoProdigy

PianoProdigy

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 488 posts
  • Joined 17-March 13
I'll be online refreshing the moment the page comes up, lol
  • 7racer and jima like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wannagofast, wgf, tsm, halfmile, florida, topspeed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users