Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Member Levels and Rewards

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Polivoks

Polivoks

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,407 posts
  • Joined 05-December 12

POPULAR

We want to recognize those who contribute their time and effort to the GT-R Heritage community. The way we plan to do this is through special membership levels or user badges. These will be awarded occasionally to members who make a significant contribution to the community. This could be in the form of sharing technical information, posting links to new products or new articles, helping members troubleshoot car issues, posting new GT-R related videos, arranging an event, posting a how-to or step-by-step guide, etc. Not only will you be recognized here, we will take extra special care of you at the next meet :) Vendors who do this will be looked at as exceptional and will also pay less to be a vendor (whenever we start charging that is).

We also want to recognize GT-R owners and will have a separate status for verified owners.

We will be offering @gtrheritage.com vanity emails to all verified owners as well as as members who have supported the site through donation or contribution.

• Tim, ATL_GT-R, R35GTR and 10 others like this

dave@gotboostperformance

dave@gotboostperformance

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 414 posts
  • Joined 23-December 12

great ideas Zac!

I just don't want to be excluded from some forums like.........you know...lol.

2009 Titanium w/ GBP 900 Package

got-boost-2.gif

R35GTR

R35GTR

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
I'd like to say how happy I am with the site! As we all know, there were & are issues with the other site that often prohibited members from freely expressing their opinions & asking questions without feeling attacked or un-knowledgeable. As I've said before, the point of a forum is free access & communication without repercussions. You have done an amazing job so far!!!
Thank you for creating a forum that is welcoming to all & encourages debate & conversation. I am happy to be a part of this from the beginning & would like to know more how I can support this site. Also, what do I need to verify my ownership?
Looking forward to an awesome community of GTR owners & car lovers!
  • Tim likes this

Visconti

Visconti

Stage 1 Member

• 135 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
  • LocationNorwalk, CT

Sounds like a good idea

Polivoks

Polivoks

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,407 posts
  • Joined 05-December 12
I'd like to say how happy I am with the site! As we all know, there were & are issues with the other site that often prohibited members from freely expressing their opinions & asking questions without feeling attacked or un-knowledgeable. As I've said before, the point of a forum is free access & communication without repercussions. You have done an amazing job so far!!!
Thank you for creating a forum that is welcoming to all & encourages debate & conversation. I am happy to be a part of this from the beginning & would like to know more how I can support this site. Also, what do I need to verify my ownership?
Looking forward to an awesome community of GTR owners & car lovers!

Hey R35GTR, thanks for the kind words! That's exactly what we are striving for :)

We're still working on a system to verify owners, we'll be sure to post and let everyone know when it is ready.

Guido

Guido

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 306 posts
  • Joined 05-January 13

I really like the layout of this new site.  The dark background is much easier on my old eyes. :)

One suggestion, though, can you include a kill section for the forum?  I always liked that on Supraforums and is was usually pretty entertaining.  Just a thought. :)

• Polivoks likes this

Polivoks

Polivoks

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,407 posts
  • Joined 05-December 12

I really like the layout of this new site.  The dark background is much easier on my old eyes. :)

One suggestion, though, can you include a kill section for the forum?  I always liked that on Supraforums and is was usually pretty entertaining.  Just a thought. :)

Welcome!

Kill section is a good idea. We have something like that in planning right now :)

Carig5A

Carig5A

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 06-January 13
  • LocationYorktown Heights, NY
At first I was reluctant to sign up as I thought it was the same as the other forum .... then saw familiar names so here I am .... but damn can someone pm or what not to correct my misspelled user name -- I guess I'm stoked I made a typo lol ...anyway, impressed of the layout!
My current stable:
2012 Pearl White BE AAM Resonated MP Stillen Front Lip/Front Lic Plate Bracket
2013 Black C300 4Matic Sport Package 18 inch AMG 7 spoke wheels Clear Bra
2012 Rally Red Civic Si
2010 Silver GL 450
2006 LeMans Blue Corvette
2010 Silver Odyssey
2000 Black Civic Si

Visconti

Visconti

Stage 1 Member

• 135 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
  • LocationNorwalk, CT
Haha

SSDgtr

SSDgtr

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Joined 19-September 13

New to the forum and to GTR.

Hope to share experience from previous platforms & forums.

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,900 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

New to the forum and to GTR.

Hope to share experience from previous platforms & forums.

welcome!

In7anity!!

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,587 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago
+1 welcome SSDgtr!

Tim

Tim