Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Used Nissan OEM MFD Instrument Controller Assembly For Sale

used part speedforsale oem part

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Steve@SpeedForSale

Steve@SpeedForSale

Stage 1 Member

• Vendors
  • 148 posts
  • Joined 22-May 13
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia

CONTROLLER ASSY-IT MASTER

Part Number: 25915-JF33E

This is a brand new item that was the incorrect part number for a client’s car. Normal retail pricing on it is $5200, but it is priced at $3000. We are selling this for our client, and they will handle payments and shipping themselves. Anyone interested can order the part through our web-store: http://www.speedforsale.com/nissangtrparts/nissan-oem-mfd-instrument-controller-assembly-p-3659.html?cPath=127

image4.jpeg

GT-R Aftermarket Parts dealer for most major manufacturers...CLICK HERE!*

Dodson Certified Pro Dealer

Staged Power & Chassis Upgrades List: CLICK HERE!
Parts installation articles: CLICK HERE!
Brake Parts Weight Guide: CLICK HERE!

Steve, Parts Sales
Speed For Sale LLC ([email=Sales@SpeedForSale.com]Steve@SpeedForSale.com / 770-777-4774 x105)
sfslogo-lowres.jpg --- fbImage.jpg

d-pak

d-pak

Stage 1 Member

• OEM Member
  • 102 posts
  • Joined 24-October 13

I'm interested in this, but since it would be an experiment for me to try a retrofit into 2009 model. I'd be looking for a much lower price.

Chances are you'd have to wait for the 2013 models to go off warranty and then have one unit to break. Since this fits minimum model 11/2013, you'd be waiting for the 3yr/36k warranty to expire so ~11/2015 for time warranty to run out.

If your customer has a better price so that its not sitting on a box, the PM me.

DIY Guides Related to my GT-R Projects --> http://gtrtech.blogspot.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: used part, speedforsale, oem part

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users