Well, the countdown begins... I'm just a few weeks away from my build and wanted to post something now that the details are pretty much nailed down. My car is a 2012 Black edition. I've had it FBO flex-fuel with John Visconti tune for the past few months - it is fantastic. In love with the car and the true awesomeness of Visconti's flex fuel kit and tune but... I want more life! So...it's going into Jacks Transmission in just a few weeks for engine/trans build. While it's there I'm getting the AAM GT1200R kit installed (just nailed that down today - THANK YOU JEREMY). I thought about a stock manifold turbo, but honestly I just don't think there are any out there that will make the 950WHP goal on a blend of our 94 octane pump with 10-15% ethanol added.
So, I went with the AAM kit after considering all the options. Frankly, I think it's one of the nicest kits out there and performance wise will be right where I want to be with plenty of headroom and great spool characteristics. Should be able to get my 950whp/800lb-ft on pump without too much trouble
So here are the details.
- Jack's Trans Engine/Trans build, billet clutch baskets, billet front prop shaft/gears
- Jack's upper and lower intake manifold port
- Fore Innovations Triple pump
- FIC 2150cc injectors (if the ASNU 1500's don't make it in time)
- AAM GT1200R Custom manifold turbo with Black ceramic coating
- AAM Competition R-Line Intercooler
- Visconti Flex Fuel SD tune ECUTek
- Visconti SD and Fuel safe harness
Already on car:
- Gotboost Upper and Lower IC piping
- Gotboost Intake
- KP 90mm black ceramic coated catless downpipes (will be for sale shortly)
- SBD catted/resonated midpipe (also have T1R catless midpipe for when the wife isn't around)
- T1R Catback
- Asnu 1100CC injectors (will be for sale shortly)
- DW 65 pumps (will be for sale shortly)
- Visconti Flex Fuel Kit with Ecutek Tune
So, big thanks to Jack (jackstransmissions), John V (vtune), Matt (Soccerking3000), and Jeremy (AAMCompetition) for all your help with the parts and figuring out the details and my numerous questions... I'm so excited - should be an awesome build.
Edited by Wankeldude, 09 April 2014 - 04:55 PM.