Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Introducing the TSM Pro Series Packages

tsm pro series topspeed pro seven pro eight

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Cicio

Cicio

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,131 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

With all of our success in the One Lap of America, time trials, and our experience with road racing events, it was only fitting to release our proven packages to our customers. With the completion of our TSM Pro Seven turbos and TSM Pro Eight turbos, it's time for some money savings here at TopSpeed Motorsports.  We have had nothing but awesome feedback on our new factory frame turbo upgrades both from the road course and the drag strip.  

Our in house designed turbos were built around our winning One Lap of America platform.  They work exceptionally well for road race cars and make great power at low boost levels.  We try to keep these turbos tuned @ less than 20 PSI on the factory block hence keeping cylinder pressures at a minimum.  This not only helps minimize initial tire shock, it also keeps your rods safe and IN your engine smile.png ALL TSM turbos are 100% built right here in the United States.

TSM_PROSEVEN_WEB-1.jpg

Our TSM Pro Seven Package is designed for the GT-R owner who is not looking to further upgrade their GT-R to make big power in the future. This package is designed to make 650 whp on 93 octane while retaining the factory internals and transmission.   The same theory applies here as above, we keep the turbos tuned at 20 PSI or less making great power while not increasing cylinder pressure.  The TSM Pro Seven package comes with all the required bolt-on upgrades needed to run this power. This is a perfect fit for someone who wants a mild increase in power over the OEM turbos while staying on a conservative budget. The result is a great driving, safe, and fast street car!

TSM Pro Seven Package Includes:

TSM Pro Seven Turbo Upgrade
TSM 90mm Y Pipe
TSM Pro Series 1050cc Injectors
TSM Fuel Pump Upgrade
OEM 2012 Turbo Inlet Pipes
AMS Catless Downpipes
Boost Logic 3" Intakes
Boost Logic FMIC Kit
Cobb AccessPORT
TSM Custom Dyno Tune
Installation @ TopSpeed Motorsports

The TSM Pro Seven package is a great value @ only $14,250 INSTALLED & TUNED!!!  (for a limited time)

TSM_PROEIGHT_WEB-1.jpg

Our TSM Pro Eight Package is designed for the GT-R owner who would like a turbo upgrade they can use now that can still be used down the road to achieve up to 850 whp. This package is designed to make 650-700 whp on 93 octane while retaining the factory internals and transmission.  The TSM Pro Eight package comes with all the required bolt-on upgrades needed to run this power. This is a perfect fit for someone who wants a noticeable increase in power over the OEM turbos without sacrificing response. The result is a great driving, safe, and fast street car that has leaves room to grow. The benefit to the TSM Eight Turbos over the TSM Seven Turbos is the ability to produce more power when paired with a built engine and additional supporting modifications.

TSM Pro Eight Package Includes:

TSM Pro Eight Turbo Upgrade /w Actuators
TSM 90mm Y Pipe
TSM Pro Series 1050cc Injectors
TSM Fuel Pump Upgrade
OEM 2012 Turbo Inlet Pipes
AMS Catless Downpipes
Boost Logic 3" Intakes
Boost Logic FMIC Kit
Cobb AccessPORT
TSM Custom Dyno Tune
Installation @ TopSpeed Motorsports

The TSM Pro Eight package is a great value @ only $17,500 INSTALLED & TUNED!!!  (for a limited time)

Not local to our shop?  No problem!

We work on a weekly basis with vehicle shippers from all over the country, we are happy to get you a great deal on shipping your car enclosed to our facility.

TSM Engine/Transmission Packages also available upon request

• Tim and HF5 like this

~N.Cicio

49579549671_a4d8b9958b_z.jpg

Call: 678-297-7770
Email: cicio@cicioperformance.com
cicioperformance.com

GTRDREAM

GTRDREAM

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 422 posts
  • Joined 29-December 12
  • LocationFort Lauderdale
Great packages any pics of the turbos or a little more info on them
  • HF5 likes this
2009 Titanium GT-R

ATL_GT-R

ATL_GT-R

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 702 posts
  • Joined 20-December 12
Awesome. Good work guys.

Raptor

D90
600LT
-------------------------
TSM l '10 Alpha12
'14 Midnight Opal

Cicio

Cicio

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,131 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

I'll make sure to post up some pictures of the turbo's this week. I just need our photographer to take some nice ones. :)

~N.Cicio

cicioperformance.com

GtRcHaRgEr

GtRcHaRgEr

Stage 2.5 Member

• OEM Member
  • 257 posts
  • Joined 11-January 13

So the turbos in the Pro 7 and Pro 8 are the same?

09 Black on Black Premium....... CP 4.4 Stroked Zenith R  Powered CP Tuned!

ATL_GT-R

ATL_GT-R

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 702 posts
  • Joined 20-December 12

They are not.  I am pretty sure I understand the difference but probably best to let TSM respond , themselves.

Raptor

D90
600LT
-------------------------
TSM l '10 Alpha12
'14 Midnight Opal

Cicio

Cicio

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,131 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

No sir,

They are completely different turbos.

The ProSeven turbos are an upgraded wheel style turbo, while the ProEight turbos are a completely different center section with custom compressor covers. 

We will have marketing data and pictures very soon.... I did a cool little thing to the newest style housings and I wanna wait for that to add pictures :)

~N.Cicio

cicioperformance.com

GtRcHaRgEr

GtRcHaRgEr

Stage 2.5 Member

• OEM Member
  • 257 posts
  • Joined 11-January 13

No sir,

The ProSeven turbos are an upgraded wheel style turbo, while the ProEight turbos are a completely different center section with custom compressor covers. 

We will have marketing data and pictures very soon.... I did a cool little thing to the newest style housings and I wanna wait for that to add pictures :)

No sir,

Can't wait for pics! What about a Pro 9....... lol

Cicio

Cicio

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,131 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Can't wait for pics! What about a Pro 9....... lol

We do have a ProNine package in the works, however just like alot of the "stg3" turbos out there we feel that if you are going to go that big why not go all the way and just buy an Boost Logic, ETS, or AMS turbo kit.  

However some people have asked for them so we are currently working on them.   Should see those sometime the beginning of March. 

~N.Cicio

cicioperformance.com

GtRcHaRgEr

GtRcHaRgEr

Stage 2.5 Member

• OEM Member
  • 257 posts
  • Joined 11-January 13

We do have a ProNine package in the works, however just like alot of the "stg3" turbos out there we feel that if you are going to go that big why not go all the way and just buy an Boost Logic, ETS, or AMS turbo kit.  

However some people have asked for them so we are currently working on them.   Should see those sometime the beginning of March. 

I do agree with your logic if your gonna go BIG why not go ALL OUT! However, I'm interested in how your stage 3 stock manifolds unfold out of curiosity. 

UnaBomber

UnaBomber

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 569 posts
  • Joined 20-December 12
  • LocationHilton Head Island, SC

we should talk about these.    Are these turbos something that my setup would benefit from or are we better off with the turbos currently on the car?

The spool and pull are amazing and if my car would run the way that it does now and I could get more power with similar drivability with these new series 9 turbos than i am definitely interested.  If I would see more turbo lag than i'd rather stay with my current turbos.

Im super happy with the setup as is but who doesnt want more power?

TSM Built 2015 

4.4 Billet block, ETS Pro1900 Turbos 
19xx whp/13xx wtq

221mph Half Mile, 7.64@184, 1.23 60 foot

1995 Motorex R33 GTR

2.8, PTE6766, PPG Sequential. 8xx whp

GtRcHaRgEr

GtRcHaRgEr

Stage 2.5 Member

• OEM Member
  • 257 posts
  • Joined 11-January 13

we should talk about these.    Are these turbos something that my setup would benefit from or are we better off with the turbos currently on the car?

The spool and pull are amazing and if my car would run the way that it does now and I could get more power with similar drivability with these new series 9 turbos than i am definitely interested.  If I would see more turbo lag than i'd rather stay with my current turbos.

Im super happy with the setup as is but who doesnt want more power?

I agree if you can get more power and yet increase spool or keep it the same why the hell not! So do your 8s have the larger 3 inch comprossor covers? 

UnaBomber

UnaBomber

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 569 posts
  • Joined 20-December 12
  • LocationHilton Head Island, SC

I agree if you can get more power and yet increase spool or keep it the same why the hell not! So do your 8s have the larger 3 inch comprossor covers? 

nope.  I bought mine before these packages and turbos existed

i wouldnt mind being the guinea pig on these new series 9s though lol

TSM Built 2015 

4.4 Billet block, ETS Pro1900 Turbos 
19xx whp/13xx wtq

221mph Half Mile, 7.64@184, 1.23 60 foot

1995 Motorex R33 GTR

2.8, PTE6766, PPG Sequential. 8xx whp

GtRcHaRgEr

GtRcHaRgEr

Stage 2.5 Member

• OEM Member
  • 257 posts
  • Joined 11-January 13

nope.  I bought mine before these packages and turbos existed

i wouldnt mind being the guinea pig on these new series 9s though lol

But don't yours have the billet comprossor wheel as well as a billet turbine wheel? Yeah, you have the perfect setup to max out the Pro 9s! Depending on your results I may take that route! I love the QUICK spool and responsiveness comes in handy on the street and in traffic. 

Cicio

Cicio

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,131 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Here are a few pictures of the Pro Eight turbos. :)

FF9A3668_zpsc98c285c.jpg

FF9A3684-Edit_zps983fcf17.jpg

FF9A3675_zps9c0a604b.jpg

~N.Cicio

cicioperformance.com

Mrbig

Mrbig

Stock

• Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 07-May 15
Has anyone done a full comparison test ? Pro8s, switzer p800turbos, sir stage1/2s, sbd 800 ???? Be awesome see these races or numbers !!!! Idea

Cicio

Cicio

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,131 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Has anyone done a full comparison test ? Pro8s, switzer p800turbos, sir stage1/2s, sbd 800 ???? Be awesome see these races or numbers !!!! Idea

Not sure anyone has done that.   We have some new fun stuff in development that should take the Pro Series turbos to a new level.  So far the ProEights have gone 9.31 & 154 MPH which I was quite happy with since they out perform turbos that are call "1000s" by other vendors.  

~N.Cicio

cicioperformance.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tsm, pro series, topspeed, pro seven, pro eight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users