Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New website is live - check it out!

- - - - - switzer performance syvecs website switzer cars syvecs north america gtr r35 p800 goliath

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Neil Switzer

Neil Switzer

Stage 3 Member

• 365 posts
  • Joined 20-December 12

Hello Everyone,

It’s been a long time coming, but Switzer’s new, mobile-friendly website is here with new photos, new graphs, new pricing information, and more… and probably most importantly: including a new URL: www.switzerperformance.com!

newsite_main.jpg

That’s right, after many years of having the longest URL in the industry, Switzer Performance is now at switzerperformance.com, with the “old” URL carrying on as Switzer Performance News – a blog covering all of Switzer’s latest builds, events, trackday successes, record runs, and more, including industry news from Nissan, Porsche, and the other OEMs building great tuning platforms for us to work with.

So, head on over to the new Switzer Performance website and take a look around. Don’t forget to check back with us here at the blog every now and then to catch the latest news. If you can’t wait to read it here first, use the button at right to subscribe to Switzer’s monthly emailer, which features special deals and sneak-peek photos you won’t see anywhere else!

• Tim and ttknf like this
"All around nice guy"

Neil Switzer

Neil Switzer

Stage 3 Member

• 365 posts
  • Joined 20-December 12

I also want to throw in a thank-you to some of the beta-testers who helped us shape the site and fix some early bugs. You know who you are and thank you!

"All around nice guy"

rysroket

rysroket

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 10-October 13

Nice site, easier to navigate and info on price and components accessible.  I'm putting a new site up for my company and know how much of a pain it is to iron out the details. Good job :)  Now give Obama's healthcare admin the name of your web guys and code writers, maybe they can do a better job :lol:  Just kidding.....

Switzer P800

Forged Performance Stg 2 Tranny, FP Sway bars

AP Racing Brakes, R888

Gtr homestead
Album: Homestead Nismo Experience
1 images
1 comments

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,580 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago
new site is great. keep up the good work, love the way it looks and all the great photographs.

Polivoks

Polivoks

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,399 posts
  • Joined 05-December 12

Looks good, congrats!

Eddie

Eddie

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 01-March 13

in a time of  websites that just dont work.. Congrats I like it  you guys did a great job 

nvrenuf

nvrenuf

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 16-March 13
Looks great. Now another place to tempt me to surf and drive... Great.
Hmm. Must not have paid $300M like the Feds. It actually works smoothly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: switzer performance, syvecs, website, switzer cars, syvecs north america, gtr, r35, p800, goliath

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users